peacefully31425

peacefully31425

Dirtbag
Aug 28, 2018
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets for the GameCube. I watch a let's play of it every couple of years and it still gives me a very wholesome and comfy feeling.

APharmaDestroyedLife

APharmaDestroyedLife

Your RX drugs are likely your real problem
Nov 4, 2019
All the arcade games( doesnt matter the game , just the whole arcade experience in the 70s and 80s was awesome.

Since then
Kingdom Hearts

Reactions: Lefty, Finis Autem Spero, MiserableBastard1995 and 1 other person
thepolarbear

thepolarbear

'til we die
Dec 7, 2019
I remember when we got a new computer (think it was already xp) I was saddened when I couldn't find Microsoft Entertainment. Ah, such good times.

Oh yeah, don't forget MINESWEEPER! LolView attachment 23821

I felt good about myself completing expert Minesweeper under 100 seconds LMAO, but I was actually a snail. I know a dude who was one of the best players in the world and he was putting me to shame.

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyYoda
Boonks

Boonks

Lowlife
Mar 2, 2019
Omg, too many. Super Mario World for N64 and Yoshi's Island for the Game Boy. Pinball and Solitaire and MineSweeper on the first computers, lmao.
Omg that snake game on the flip phones, y'all remember?

Last edited:
lowres

lowres

Scum
Feb 9, 2019
resistance 3 is one of my all time favourite games from when a young kid, its still a solid shooter probably the best one in the series. I loved Sonic Adventure as a kid so things like the music and sound design are nostalgic but my brain cant comprehend how i ever enjoyed it now and that ruined it as a whole for me.

I found LSD Dream Emulator when i was 13 and it blew my mind how different it was compared to everything else i had saw at the time, it completely changed how i view video-games, music and art in general (the residents: freakshow was also a big influence what art i like but that falls less under nostolgia) and is the main reason i try to poke out more obscure media. usually more inspired amateure work speaks more to me than professionally done media, Osamu Sato is a massive inspiration for me due to that, his PC games and especially his music.
79c520bc1c1d06dd467c4ff9ead299e1

Honorable mention to mario 3 and sonic gba ports, probably what got me into games
From my early childhood Super Mario Bros. 3, which just felt magical back in the day. We didn't own the game so we would rent it for few days at a time and playing it was something really special. It's still a good game but now that I can have it on my phone and play it anywhere it feels less special.

Mario 3 is a top tier sidescroller to me I still have my GBA copy from my childhood

Last edited:
enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
minecraft makes me incredibly nostalgic. i got super into it when it blew up for the first time (spring/summer of 2012). unfortunately, i can't play it anymore because it reminds me of my ex. we'd play together for hours. even logging in brings back way too many memories i'd rather repress.

wii sports and wii sports resort also gets me feeling nostalgic. i got a wii for either christmas or my birthday back in 2006, 2007 or 2008 and played it for hours.

this next one took some researching. i was super into littlest pet shop as a kid, and when i saw that they'd created a gaming console... well, i had to have it. my mom would literally have to unplug it from the tv to get me to eat dinner. if i had the chance to play it again today, i'd probably get hooked all over again.

this last one is a little bit different. when i was around 10 years old, my family and our family friends had started a tradition where we'd go to their house on christmas eve, eat dinner and attend mass. while we waited for dinner to be ready, we'd go into the basement and play video games from the 90s. our favorite was goldeneye 007. one year, the kid who played it while we watched shot an npc in the throat... and out from the bullet hole came its tongue. epic times.

those truly were the days. feeling super nostalgic now.

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and lowres
lowres

lowres

Scum
Feb 9, 2019
wii sports and wii sports resort also gets me feeling nostalgic. i got a wii for either christmas or my birthday back in 2006, 2007 or 2008 and played it for hours.

Yo I somehow completely forgot wii sports resort, I loved the samurai game and flying around in the plane shit was so cash, I wish there was a flying game with fun mechanics that was as visually appealing as that game. brings back memories of a friends birthday party just swinging that wii remote around like it owed me money and my friend imploring me not to break it.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Halo 1 is very nostalgic for me. I played it heaps.

MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
PS1: Star Wars Ep.I, phantom menace (1999)
PS2:The Ratchet & Clank trilogy ('02-'03-'04), Jak & Daxter trilogy ('01-'03,-'04), Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb ('03), Lego Star Wars I & II ('05/'06
PC: Railroad Tycoon II ('98)

I still own the Ratchet & Jak series, played through about year ago. Just got a ported RR Tycoon II for Wrongdows10 Windows10, but keep forgetting to buy the other games to relive the better times..

Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
Crash Bandicoot 2, Spyro 3, FF7 for me.

Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
My personal nostalgia game is Kirby Super Star Ultra. I just love the cheery attitude of it, it is an anchor to the happy memories of my childhood.

JustAnotherSuicider

JustAnotherSuicider

Hoping for the best - expecting the worst
Dec 28, 2019
I'm not that old, so those games, but for me their are games of my childhood.

Age of Empires
Spellforce
Trash
Pretorians
Mount and Blade
Warcraft III