• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tomthemouse1

tomthemouse1

Hello! How are you?
Mar 16, 2024
Hello lads,

I am Joe but you can call me anything you want but lately I have that weird and just always scared feeling of losing some of my body parts.

Like losing a finger or my tongue or eyes. It is mostly small parts but that are crucial. Like I would rather lose an arm/leg than a finger/tongue for no real reason.

I don't know why I am this scared and I am not in the environment to have any risk of losing anything. I am more scared that someone will do it to me rather than an accident.

You could also say I am just always grateful for having intact body? Or just too grateful that I became too scared of losing it. Its like scared that your parents are gonna die you love them so much you don't want them to go.

I just feel I am about to get beaten the shit out of and I easily flinch tho but what hurts more is when I see someone flinch.

I don't know why but I am shedding a tear rn even though its been a while since the last time I had a teary eye.

I feel like I want to wear military clothes or like some medieval armor and gloves and these things. Have a sword on me or a dagger. Or like attend a military academy or something I don't really know.

Maybe cause I know how weak I am physically? Probably a 8th grader can whoop my ass. Probably if its a girl too. I am that weak. Let alone a full fledged adult male can do if they wanted.

Sometimes silly things gets me sad or cry and real shit that should make you depressed have no effect on me. Most bloody gruesome scenes literally is just same as watching nothing but watching someone stub a toe or like get slapped is way painful for me.

But seriously what's going on?

Cheers,
Joe

• Hugs
Reactions: cetacea, ForgottenAgain, Saturn_ and 2 others
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I'm scared of becoming incapacitated in any way shape or form, life sucks enough as it is and knowing there's a possibility things could get worse is just too much to handle.

• Hugs
Reactions: tomthemouse1
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
You have no realistic reason to worry about losing a limb, and there is no currently existing threat to your health that would warrant this fear, yet you are very worried about this anyways -- this sounds like an intrusive thought, which is a cognitive behavior very similar to those displayed by sufferers of OCD. Of course you don't need to have a diagnosis to develop thought patterns like this, but it is something to consider. Intrusive thoughts also commonly have "themes" to them, specific topics of irrational anxiety. These thoughts you're describing all follow a common theme -- obviously of losing limbs, but could more broadly be categorized under hypochondria. While I'm not diagnosed with OCD, I've had very bad episodes of falling into negative thought loops like this, but mine specifically have been about death, scrupulosity, existentialism, things of that nature. How I personally deal with these periods of intrusive thoughts is to simply accept them instead of trying desperately to make them go away. Trying not to think about something is the most effective way to think about it. You just get used to it with time, and over time, you'll come to realize the irrationality of these fears. Best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: tomthemouse1 and ForgottenAgain