• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
Hey everybody,

I have a severe spinal disorder. In the last 2 weeks, after 15 months of contemplation, I've been finally able to get to the edge. I've crossed the handrail in three of four attempts and all I needed to do was to let go of my hands. I was drunk and had benzos. But that very last step is so hard. Do you have any tips on how to overcome it?

Thank you very much.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lachrymost, Ferret77, sensenmann and 5 others
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry that life brought you top this point. It is such a difficult task to overcome SI and jumping itself is one of the methods that needs to fight the most SI. Why don't you consider other less cruel methods? I doubt that anyone here really knows how toeasily overcome SI but in my opinion it's only possible of one is in total desperation and hopelessness, then it may be relatively easy. I hope you can find peace!

Reactions: LostCauseLooknToCTB, Sweet Tart and Cryptonite
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that those who really know the answer to the question have already left but I think that many of those who succeeded with the jumping method just got so desperate and determined to leave which gave them the courage to overcome the survival instinct, I envy and admire those people.
But anyway it sounds so torturous what you have to endure, it's just so horrible how there's all this endless suffering in existing, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd, lachrymost, Ferret77 and 4 others
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
I'm sorry that life brought you top this point. It is such a difficult task to overcome SI and jumping itself is one of the methods that needs to fight the most SI. Why don't you consider other less cruel methods? I doubt that anyone here really knows how toeasily overcome SI but in my opinion it's only possible of one is in total desperation and hopelessness, then it may be relatively easy. I hope you can find peace!
Thank you for your answer. Actually, my previous method of choice was SN (I've got the whole setup), but I switched to jumping because it just somehow feels right to me.

I've been able to overcome everything excluding that final step. I can stay on the other side of the handrails for 10 min, I don't fear it anymore. But that one last step, letting go of hands, this is something I have troubles with.

Reactions: lachrymost and LostCauseLooknToCTB
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
Thank you for your answer. Actually, my previous method of choice was SN (I've got the whole setup), but I switched to jumping because it just somehow feels right to me.

I've been able to overcome everything excluding that final step. I can stay on the other side of the handrails for 10 min, I don't fear it anymore. But that one last step, letting go of hands, this is something I have troubles with.
Maybe just take a deep breath & go for it. Prehaps it's your last stage of just facing the fear..

Remind your self why your doing it, or maybe laugh at the fact that it's all meaningless in the end anyway…

Reactions: LostCauseLooknToCTB and Cryptonite
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
Maybe just take a deep breath & go for it. Prehaps it's your last stage of just facing the fear..

Remind your self why your doing it, or maybe laugh at the fact that it's all meaningless in the end anyway…
This is what I tried yesterday, deep breathing and counting 10 to 0 (wanted to jump at 5, as someone recommended). I was drunk and on benzos at the same time. I've also completely lost hope, which, I assume, is a prerequisite for successful CTB.

But still, I don't know to push past the fear, do the very last single step.

Reactions: lachrymost
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
But that's what I'm kind of saying ur thinking of it .. I guess u kind of gotta just go for it prehaps soon as u get up there no counting .. or if u count remind yourself all the stuff that got you there and then just scream & jump.

I don't know the answer as I myself would like to do the Same & im scared I won't find somewhere high enough for certain death or have the balls to. So that's my best answer

Reactions: Cryptonite
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
This is very difficult to answer. Your method is frightening to me. I'm not sure I could cross the mental divide. I will rely on chemicals but I completely get it that this feels right for you.

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
But that's what I'm kind of saying ur thinking of it .. I guess u kind of gotta just go for it prehaps soon as u get up there no counting .. or if u count remind yourself all the stuff that got you there and then just scream & jump.

I don't know the answer as I myself would like to do the Same & im scared I won't find somewhere high enough for certain death or have the balls to. So that's my best answer
This is what I've been thinking about too actually. No contemplating up there, maybe not even counting. Many people just go and immediately jump, which eliminates any space for unwanted thoughts. I wish I could do this.

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I want to apologize also that life has taken you to this point! When I say I understand, it's no cliche, I definitely understand how it feels to be so close. In all my attempts I always just done them very quickly, I didn't wait for days and plan them, they were very spontaneous and all of them failed! The only glimpse of happiness I can remember was the excitement of thinking I was leaving this world and never coming back to this internal pain. I'll say this, killing yourself isn't as easy as it seems, has anyone jumped where you have decided to jump and actually died? Maybe do more research and whatever you decide, I wish you all the best. I'm here if you need to vent or talk 🥰
Hey everybody,

I have a severe spinal disorder. In the last 2 weeks, after 15 months of contemplation, I've been finally able to get to the edge. I've crossed the handrail in three of four attempts and all I needed to do was to let go of my hands. I was drunk and had benzos. But that very last step is so hard. Do you have any tips on how to overcome it?

Thank you very much.
Can I suggest a documentary I seen years ago on YouTube called, "The Bridge." This might help you make your decision 👍

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
I want to apologize also that life has taken you to this point! When I say I understand, it's no cliche, I definitely understand how it feels to be so close. In all my attempts I always just done them very quickly, I didn't wait for days and plan them, they were very spontaneous and all of them failed! The only glimpse of happiness I can remember was the excitement of thinking I was leaving this world and never coming back to this internal pain. I'll say this, killing yourself isn't as easy as it seems, has anyone jumped where you have decided to jump and actually died? Maybe do more research and whatever you decide, I wish you all the best. I'm here if you need to vent or talk 🥰

Can I suggest a documentary I seen years ago on YouTube called, "The Bridge." This might help you make your decision 👍
Thank you :-) Actually, several people have jumped from the location very recently. So it must be possible.

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
Anybody else?

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
Any other suggestions maybe? 🤔

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Maybe a blindfold? Not sure it might help

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
Thank you :-) Actually, several people have jumped from the location very recently. So it must be possible.
How are you feeling today? I'm just checking on you, I don't come as much anymore because this site always triggers me 🥲

• Love
lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
I don't think I could do it unless it was an accident. Maybe bounce around a little bit and adjust your grip like "whoops, hope I don't fall!"