S

Sadmonster98

Jul 25, 2024
I feel completely hollow, empty, worthless. I've Adhd and Autism burnout, so can't even function barely. My living room is in mess. Laundries are piling up, I just eat to survive. I fell for a girl that I met online who motivated me to live but I screwed up and now I'm blocked by her. I feel utterly helpless even worse than before. My family loves and cares for me I guess but I can't feel any empathy for them. I'm getting strong urge to kill myself but my sister is getting married to the love of her life the next month I don't want to ruin her happiness. I barely passed the university. I don't even have requisites to apply for well paying job. I feel like I'm burden to my family. My brother refused to cover up my educational expenses and now my sister is paying for my university. My college is ending this November. I want to kill myself but I also want to pay my debt to sister who's supporting me financially. I wish I wasn't born at all. I'm disgrace to the society.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Joarga and sugarb
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I feel completely hollow, empty, worthless. I've Adhd and Autism burnout, so can't even function barely. My living room is in mess. Laundries are piling up, I just eat to survive. I fell for a girl that I met online who motivated me to live but I screwed up and now I'm blocked by her. I feel utterly helpless even worse than before. My family loves and cares for me I guess but I can't feel any empathy for them. I'm getting strong urge to kill myself but my sister is getting married to the love of her life the next month I don't want to ruin her happiness. I barely passed the university. I don't even have requisites to apply for well paying job. I feel like I'm burden to my family. My brother refused to cover up my educational expenses and now my sister is paying for my university. My college is ending this November. I want to kill myself but I also want to pay my debt to sister who's supporting me financially. I wish I wasn't born at all. I'm disgrace to the society.
You're a lot like me, unfortunately. I'm sorry. I hope we find peace somewhere

Reactions: Sadmonster98
S

Sadmonster98

Jul 25, 2024
You're a lot like me, unfortunately. I'm sorry. I hope we find peace somewhere
I don't why but it feels comforting to resonate with someone who feels like me. You're not alone 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: sugarb