colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
idk tw sa and just me going insane at like midnighr lmaooo
feeling impulsive again idk i read more into this forum and it makes me feel so comforted while me and my girlfriend talks about our relationship problems but itsjust giving me more reasons why i wanna get to the bus stop already i feelso anxious i want to explode i want to combust into little bits i wanna be impulsive and point a gun at my head and end it. i have envy for those who have the courage to be a shock video, and as cruel as it is i want to traumatize the world who traumatized me back. i want to hurt myself on live i wish i could just beclean again but nooooooooo i just had to be traumatized and ugly and i wish i could die a dramatic death i just wanna retraumatizemy rapist back lmao i want to send them the video of me blowing my brains out and put it on queue so they get it at random and have to watch what they've done to me i want them to suffer and have flashbacks i want to retraumatize them so everytime they think of touching another little girl they think of me blowing my brains out maybe play a popular song behind it so everytime they hear it they remember the way my face blows off and my brains and shit scattering along the bathroom where they ruined me
tldr just retraumatize your abusers back frfr 👍🫰🤩

• Love
Reactions: ipmanwc0 and Lost_my_soul