• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
i a m really really really fucking i hurt you i idon't know what to do with anything anymore and YOU are the centre of it all and i am so fucking for ebing the way i am the non empathetic fool childism idotic guy i am, i won't even say i tried to change, i didn't i am just too fucking wrong. i will die and iam so and not in a being close to
i know it all seemed every bad and ugy and pretentious and whatnot. i am all those things but i know i fucking ou and havedn whatever i am right now it's because of it ? but i wnat that again ? just not the part where it ends up hurting you. you see i can live with being the most neglected person whom everyone sees like a bad guy or something i don't care but ai would even die if it means for you to be okay i I AM SO FUCKING
i don't ever to be in a i don't want you to see me again i just watnt to and always have wnated to stay distant and love you. just do the things that matter to you make it all better and it does not fucking matter if we are close or not if you know of my exitence or not. i am so sorry and i'll die soon.girl i really do
i am sorry and i love you
i am not doing this for attention anymore i am not doing this for my complaining behaviour anymore, i know what you've been through and i'll put myself through it