• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

stackers

Mar 16, 2024
I've pushed everyone away in the past 12 months. I've got no friends left and everyone hates me . I have 3 children and we are currently homeless living with my mum.

I'm not sure how long I can go on for . I don't want to leave my kids and my Mum but I've made an awful mess of my life and I really can't see a way out .

Everytime I even research a method my SI kicks in and I feel sick .

Don't know why I'm even posting this lol just needed to get it off my chest and I hope that some kind souls on here would perhaps want to be friends with a loser like me hahaha.

If you've taken the time to read this ....thanks xx

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
I hope with time you can learn to be more gentle with yourself. You are where you are in large part because of your genetics and upbringing, neither of which you control. But you can still do the best you can with what you have.

We're all conditioned to care what other people think, and if we don't live up to them we're "losers". That's the biggest scam out there.

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
I am so sorry what you are going through sounds awful

I would love to be your friend

• Love
Reactions: stackers
S

stackers

Mar 16, 2024
Awww thankyou . How are you
I hope with time you can learn to be more gentle with yourself. You are where you are in large part because of your genetics and upbringing, neither of which you control. But you can still do the best you can with what you have.

We're all conditioned to care what other people think, and if we don't live up to them we're "losers". That's the biggest scam out there.
Thanks for your lovely words . They are appreciated so much

Thanks for your lovely words . They are appreciated so much