• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

S

Strawberries

Nov 22, 2022
Hi,

I've been thinking about CTB for over 13 years now because of my multiple physical and mental illnesses (ME/CFS being the most debilitating of them, which I have for 7 years now,it makes me basically bedbound except for going to Dr.s appointments and there is no cure for it). I have no quality of life whatsoever and it's been this way for years. Every aspect of normal life is impossible for me and has been for a long time. I don't have a single friend or even acquaintance, the only people I see are doctors and pharmacists and my very small family sometimes. Because of my illnesses I lay in bed all day, not talking to a single person for at least a week every week, sometimes weeks on end (literally not speaking a single word for weeks because there's no one to talk to). The loneliness is excruciating too as it has been this way for so long. I have physical pain and chronic nausea (which no medication can fully relieve, I already get prescribed metoclopramide, the nausea is not 24/7 though but I get it often and sometimes the attacks are so severe that I cannot move at all or I would throw up immediately and I can't even swallow my own spit then, I have to spit it out). The physical pain is also excruciating sometimes, although I can deal with a lot of pain (not with nausea though), sometimes I literally cry or scream because of it. I can't go to a movie, I can't even go to the shops 3 minutes away from my apartment, I don't have a single friend, a relationship is absolutely impossible for me (mostly because of my physical illnesses, as they're debilitating and one is also contagious and unfortunately also incurable and no it's not HIV or Hep C), I can't sleep normally, I can't even eat normally (I only keep a somewhat normal weight because I live off of prescribed high calorie drinks). My life is literal hell, every day, every second that I am awake is torture in one way or another because of my many illnesses (and I really mean that). There hasn't been a single moment in the last 13 years for me that was so enjoyable that I could say, "wow, I really would have regretted not experiencing that". It's quite the opposite. I don't have any highlights, the only "highlights" which help me differentiate one year from the other in the last 13 years are very bad ones, like deaths in the family, new illnesses and stuff like that.

I am only comfortable when I'm asleep with no dreams, am extremely high or when I'm unconscious. Those are my favorite moments, because I don't have any symptoms at all. I feel like if your life is permanently so unbearable, that your favorite moments are when you're unconscious, it's a pretty good time to go. I make myself go into a very deep sleep/sometimes unconsciousness about 2 times a week, sometimes more, with medication. If I couldn't have those regular pauses from the hell that is my life I would have ctb a long time ago. Every time I hope that I "accidentally" die from it and that it's just gonna be too much one day and I'll never wake up from it again. As that would also be easier for my mother than if I ctb, she has told me.
I either do it with a lot of benzos (up to 45 tablets of 6 to 8 different benzos) in combination with high pregabalin doses, midazolam iv (I also have the oral 15mg tablets which I take a lot of), phenobarbital as tablets or Propofol iv, all in combination with my 600mg of daily slow release morphine. I also take morphine iv regularly. I get it prescribed as I'm an ex heroin addict and in my country we can get morphine instead of methadone. Most of my medications are prescribed. I almost died once from too much iv morphine, at least it definitely felt like it, but unfortunately I woke up with a gasp after some time. And I almost died once from a heroin overdose, but that was a very long time ago, I didn't want to die back then. I never REALLY overdose myself on purpose, I just always stay in the zone with the doses so that it's a gamble, I could possibly die from it or not, because I'd rather not even know that I'm going to die. The chance of someone "saving" me if I overdose and ending up with brain damage is low, as there is no one here to save me, I'm always alone and would only get found after 2-3 days. That's why I always put on the AC really cold when I do these things (even in winter), because I want my body to still be in good condition. And I always lock the door, so my mom wouldn't find me, she'd have to get someone to open the door and I've already told her if I don't send her a message for our regular
check ups that everything is ok and then don't answer the phone after multiple calls to not open the door to my bedroom herself when she comes to check on me and call someone (police, paramedics), because then I'm most likely dead. I also always shower, shave, brush my teeth and even put some make up on right before I do these things as I want to be freshly showered and clean and acceptable looking on the autopsy table, as no one's ever gonna look closer at everything of you other than at an autopsy. I'd rather not have one done at all, because the thought of them slicing my brain into pieces and all that stuff just bothers me while alive but I've already done research and you can't (at least not where I live) write down somewhere that you don't want an autopsy done while you're alive, if it's a suspected suicide or overdose death and especially since I'm still young (a little under 30), they will most likely do an autopsy. So it is what it is and I'll be dead anyway. Does any of you guys bother that thought now while you're alive?

I really have no will to live anymore and might ctb soon, as I have some acute problems which if I can't solve them, I really feel like it's my time to go. I would have preferred to wait a little, as my stepfather and my grandfather have terminal cancer and I don't really want my mother to have to go through the pain of her only child ctb on top of that. But if I can't solve this problem, I honestly don't have much of a choice as life would get much worse for me (yes, apparently that's still possible, it surprises me too, but life can be cruel) and it's already unbearable. I've waited 3 years already. That's when my stepfather got his terminal cancer diagnosis and I wanted to wait until after he died and my mother has been through the grieving process to do it and now the same with my grandfather and I don't really want my grandfather to still be here when I ctb, as we are close even though because of my illnesses I don't see him that often. But I just don't have much left in me to go on. Unfortunately I can't spare my mom the pain from having to go through me ctb, because then I would most likely have to wait 30 years to do it and I can't do that. My mom has known for a long time how I feel and what I want to do and she does understand it, as she has seen me suffer all these years, but of course she can't give me the permission to do it as she would rather have me here with her. But I'm just so unbelievably tired, and I know I'll never live a normal life. I've tried every treatment/medication/combination of medications there is for my illnesses over the last 13 years and it hasn't helped at all, everything only got worse with the years. I've really tried. I've really thought about this for a long time and I'm just ready to go. I have the goodbye letter to my family ready since 2 years ago, I have everything I need to do it ready at home. I just want and need eternal sleep and peace.

The problem is just that my SI is pretty strong, even though I really, really want to die badly. It is gone completely pretty often, but that happens in moments, where I'm physically so ill, that I can't even move. Benzos help somewhat to make me pretty indifferent. I feel like 6-7mg of Alprazolam or 36-42mg of Bromazepam as they're not that sedating combined with 1000-1200mg of Pregabalin would probably take care of the worst of it and I'd still be able to do my method (I unfortunately have a very high benzo tolerance and am physically dependent on them). Or 5mg of Alprazolam, 30mg Midazolam orally and 1000mg Pregabalin. As I'm pretty indifferent when I'm on those doses, but can still act normally and people don't even necessarily notice I've taken anything.

To do my method, I'd first have to take a large dose of metoclopramide and preferably fast for a few hours, but that isn't a must. Then a little later draw up some syringes, then put 1 (or maybe even 2, I'm not yet sure) intravenous cannula in a large vein(s), once the cannula is in place take a few phenobarbital pills (I might maybe do that a little earlier already, as they take forever to take effect), a few more potent benzo pills (Triazolam. Flunitrazepam, Nitrazepam and Midazolam), another 1200mg slow release morphine (in addition to the 600mg I take every day and will have already taken that day), then inject some midazolam iv which should also make my anxiety and SI less, then connect the 20ml syringe with Propofol to the iv tubing, then take 2-3 fentanyl patches bucally (put them in my mouth in my cheeks), which is a total of 12-16mg of Fentanyl (I want to be sure to die and I have a high opioid tolerance that's why so much, I might even take more Fentanyl) and then inject either (depending if I put 1 or 2 iv cannulas) 400mg (I have the 2% Propofol which is 20mg/ml so 20ml are 400mg) or 800mg Propofol really fast iv, which should ideally and most likely will as it's a massive dose without intubation and I'm tiny (I'm about 105 pounds, that's 8,5mg Propofol/kg with 400mg and 17mg/kg with 800mg) stop my breathing and obviously will also make me deeply unconscious within about 10 seconds after injecting it. While I'm unconscious from the Propofol or already have a respiratory arrest, the Fentanyl will keep absorbing into my bloodstream and make the effect of the Propofol stronger and vice versa. Do you guys think that's a safe method to die? I know they use an overdose of Propofol with MAID in Canada. And in combination with the 600mg of morphine, 6-7mg of Alprazolam or 36-42mg of Bromazepam and 30mg oral Midazolam and a few mg iv being already in my bloodstream at the time of injection and the Fentanyl overdose and Phenobarbital and more morphine and benzos being absorbed. I mean one of those things, especially the combination of this has to kill me right? Or should I rather do it with a iv morphine overdose (would rather not do that, as I would have to take a lot of antihistamines before because the histamine release with large doses of morphine iv is pretty unpleasant, although that would only last for a couple seconds after the injection before you lose consciousness, in case the dose of antihistamines wasn't enough to fully prevent the histamine release with a massive overdose, so if that's the safest way, I would do it), I mean with morphine iv I know what dose would kill me after 10 days of only oral morphine and no iv morphine, as I know what dose has already almost killed me under these circumstances and I would just triple that dose. Or should I convert that dose (the triple morphine iv dose) to iv fentanyl and prepare the patches for iv use and use a iv fentanyl overdose? Btw, the fentanyl patches are prescribed and from the pharmacy, so I know they're legit. Or should I mix the fentanyl with the propofol and inject both? I just don't know how they would react chemically with each other as the fentanyl solution would be watery and propofol is an emulsion.. To be safe, I just don't really want to do it with only an opioid OD because of my high tolerance, so I really want to do it in combination w/ the Propofol OD injection, as Propofol has a very potent respiratory depressant effect, even in "normal doses" and it would enhance the respiratory depressant effect of the other medications, the fentanyl also prolongs the effects of propofol and I would also be unconscious in a pleasant way almost immediately, which is what I really want. Or put 2 iv cannulas in and inject 400mg propofol in one while simultaneously injecting the fentanyl overdose in the other one? Of course I could also do an infusion with a few thousand mg of propofol, but that would be complicated to set up and I'd have to buy an iv pole (where could I hide that when my mom visits?). And the propofol vials don't even fit in most iv poles so I'd have to pour the propofol in an empty iv saline bag (which I would also have to buy). I'd rather be unconscious within seconds and have it as simple as possible, with not that much to set up. Personally, from my experiences with Propofol I'm very sure that a fast injection of 400mg even on it's own,
without everything else except my daily 600mg morphine would kill me. But any tips are welcome! Btw I don't think I'm gonna vomit all of the pills out (of course I wouldn't do it on a day where I'm nauseous), because I regularly take more than 50 pills at once (without metoclopramide) and have never vomited, so my stomach is used to a lot of pills and it's not gonna be 50 pills at once on that day. And I don't think I'm gonna vomit that soon after the propofol injection either, because propofol itself has strong antiemetic properties and I have taken up to 3x my daily morphine dose without even a hint of nausea. Maybe I might vomit after a lot of the fentanyl overdose is absorbed, but I hope the metoclopramide will prevent that and if it does happen I'll be unconscious then and would probably choke to death on my vomit, although I think I'm gonna be dead from the propofol before that even happens.

What other tips do you guys have for overcoming the SI? I just know benzos will help a little and I'm gonna think about the most unbearable things in my life and how unbearable my life is in general and for how long I've already suffered and that I'm never gonna have to experience any horrible physical (or mental) symptoms again and finally be "asleep"/ unconscious forever, which is my favorite state. I know I'm suffering a lot and death is my biggest wish and my method is very soft as I'm softly but quickly gonna become unconscious within like 10 seconds after the injection, but somehow my SI can still be pretty strong, some days more, some days less, but sometimes it feels impossible to overcome even though I can't take all the pain and exhaustion anymore..
Any other tips how to get in the right state of mind to just do it, stay in that right state of mind throughout the preparation of the method and then finally have the courage to push that plunger of the syringe, knowing how final it is?

To anyone who has read all of this very long text (I'm sorry for that), thank you very much!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: One day too late, wiltingorchid, NoLightRemains and 13 others
Emmie

Emmie

Oct 19, 2021
Any other tips how to get in the right state of mind to just do it, stay in that right state of mind throughout the preparation of the method and then finally have the courage to push that plunger of the syringe, knowing how final it is?
I am thinking about having the Internet shut off a few days before my CTB date. When distractions like the Internet and television are removed I become suicidal very quickly. All of my problems and issues that I usually try to avoid thinking about hit me all at once and I feel desperate and want to escape from this life.

Reactions: wiltingorchid, Interloper, Strawberries and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so horrific what you have to endure and it's beyond awful how life can torture people to such a great extent. I believe that it's difficult to say how to overcome the SI, maybe many people get desperate enough and then they manage to finally go through with ctb, I just believe that it's a feeling that the person has when they know that it's time to leave. But I hope that you find the freedom that you wish for.

• Love
Reactions: Strawberries
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Very sorry you have had to deal with that hell for so long. I don't have any tips for you to overcome SI, but I'll say that for me, riling myself into anger helps me fear things less. I would like to ask you some things about your ME/CFS, is there any chance you could DM me? (it doesn't give me the option to DM you). Is your account considered too new for DMs?

ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
it's incomprehensible how life can be so cruel some people; i'm so sorry for your suffering

you do have a lot of knowledge and access to medication that would help you accomplish what you want, and i can understand why. i'm guessing you know about the other medication used in euthanasia in canada (if not, i can look it up if it would help). i don't have your knowledge about all the medication you're using - maybe other people here can help, but why don't you just use the simplest solution you know (morphine + fentanyl x3 - just guessing)

you are very compassionate and empathetic towards your mom, and i'm also sorry for your stepfather and grandfather. your mom will go through a lot of suffering, but i think she already started her own grieving process (maybe even without knowing it).

i don't know if this will help, but in your place, i'd set up 3 or 4 'tests'. all of them enough for an overdose (x3). i would think of them as not fatal, and accepting that all of them might fail
would a small alcoholic drink help (if possible), or any other medication that would reduce inhibition?

also, maybe i misunderstood your reluctance:
another important question you need to ask yourself is: 'why don't i want this step to be so final?'
what do i want to accomplish, and what time frame
- immediate priorities? (introspection, making peace with my decision, other immediate plans)
- mid term goals: waiting for my stepfather / grandfather?
- long term goals (depending on introspection):
  • will my life have any chances to improve?
  • will i be able to tolerate some aspects in the future?
  • will my overall suffering be worth my efforts?
  • what other doubts?
whatever you decide, i wish you some peace from your torment

Last edited:
Reactions: NoLightRemains and Forever Sleep
S

Strawberries

Nov 22, 2022
I am thinking about having the Internet shut off a few days before my CTB date. When distractions like the Internet and television are removed I become suicidal very quickly. All of my problems and issues that I usually try to avoid thinking about hit me all at once and I feel desperate and want to escape from this life.
That's actually a very interesting idea..Because I of course also always try to distract myself as much as possible (pretty much all day) with YouTube videos, Twitch streams, internet in general and watching TV from constantly thinking about my problems. And I remember the first weeks (or maybe it was even a few months) after moving into my apartment, I didn't have wifi yet so no internet and no TV either. Very quickly without any distractions I became extremely suicidal due to being completely alone every day, nobody to talk to (almost like isolation in a prison cell) and having soo much time to think about my issues and thinking extensively and realistically about what my future would look like with all my illnesses. At that time, I was 100% sure, that I wanted to end my life now. I looked how much morphine I had in my apartment, it wasn't that much as most of it was still at my parents house and I didn't have any syringes in my apartment either, so I thought it was way too unsafe. I looked through my apartment for something to hang or strangulate myself with, found nothing. I was thinking about jumping out of the window, but my apartment is only on the 3rd floor, so realistically I knew, that that would most likely not kill me, but probably end in horrific injuries. I was scared that I would do something stupid to try to kill myself, and just had to get out of that desperate mindset, so eventually I reluctantly took 2 Xanax, after 5 years of not taking any Benzos. That's how my relapse happened, that continues to this day. I was so suicidal then and if I had a reliable method to ctb I definitely would have done it. So that's actually a really good idea!
Very sorry you have had to deal with that hell for so long. I don't have any tips for you to overcome SI, but I'll say that for me, riling myself into anger helps me fear things less. I would like to ask you some things about your ME/CFS, is there any chance you could DM me? (it doesn't give me the option to DM you). Is your account considered too new for DMs?

thank you for your compassion!

Idk if anger would help me, I pretty much never get angry, much less really angry. I think what would most likely help me overcome my SI, would be if some sudden big problem arises on top of everything I already have to deal with everyday that makes me want to die. For example, if I can't solve this acute huge problem, that would definitely be a huge trigger on top of everything that tortures me everyday and would most likely help me overcome my last bit of inhibition/SI to finally follow through with it..

Yeah, unfortunately my account is still too new for DMs :( But I wouldn't mind if you would just ask me your questions about my ME/CFS on here!

Last edited:
S

Strawberries

Nov 22, 2022
it's incomprehensible how life can be so cruel some people; i'm so sorry for your suffering

you do have a lot of knowledge and access to medication that would help you accomplish what you want, and i can understand why. i'm guessing you know about the other medication used in euthanasia in canada (if not, i can look it up if it would help). i don't have your knowledge about all the medication you're using - maybe other people here can help, but why don't you just use the simplest solution you know (morphine + fentanyl x3 - just guessing)

you are very compassionate and empathetic towards your mom, and i'm also sorry for your stepfather and grandfather. your mom will go through a lot of suffering, but i think she already started her own grieving process (maybe even without knowing it).

i don't know if this will help, but in your place, i'd set up 3 or 4 'tests'. all of them enough for an overdose (x3). i would think of them as not fatal, and accepting that all of them might fail
would a small alcoholic drink help (if possible), or any other medication that would reduce inhibition?

also, maybe i misunderstood your reluctance:
another important question you need to ask yourself is: 'why don't i want this step to be so final?'
what do i want to accomplish, and what time frame
- immediate priorities? (introspection, making peace with my decision, other immediate plans)
- mid term goals: waiting for my stepfather / grandfather?
- long term goals (depending on introspection):
  • will my life have any chances to improve?
  • will i be able to tolerate some aspects in the future?
  • will my overall suffering be worth my efforts?
  • what other doubts?
whatever you decide, i wish you some peace from your torment

thank you, too for your compassion! Yeah, unfortunately my life has been suffering and having extremely bad luck pretty much all my life.

Yeah, I do have a lot of medical knowledge and know a lot about these medications, but don't assume that I'm working at a hospital or am a doctor or something, due to my illnesses I unfortunately have never been able to work. I'm just interested in a lot of science topics, like medicine, but it's all self taught knowledge.
Yeah, I know about the other medications used in euthanasia in Canada, but I'm very sure that Midazolam, such a large dose of Propofol (especially considering my weight, for me 400 or 800mg of Propofol are 8,5mg/kg for 400mg and 17mg/kg for 800mg, a general anesthesia dose , not sedation dose, where you can still breathe on your own, is 2-2,5mg/kg, which usually causes apnea and you need to be intubated after induction dose), especially if it's injected fast, which increases the likelihood of immediate respiratory arrest, the faster you inject it, Phenobarbital and of course the opioids and a lot of potent benzos on top of that, which are usually not used in euthanasia in Canada, will be lethal. I don't want to mess with paralytics, they scare me. Just image if I put 2 cannulas in, one for the Propofol and one for a paralytic and inject both at the same time and then the cannula with the propofol somehow moved out of the vein (I know, unlikely, and of course I would test if it's in the vein right before injecting, but you never know, sometimes this happened at executions, that the cannula moved out of the vein somehow) and then the Propofol would not work, but the paralytic would go into the vein, that would be an awful death. Idk, I'm just terrified of paralytics. I've read somewhere, that the MAID patients would die of the propofol overdose and in fact go into a coma and respiratory arrest after the propofol injection, but a paralytic (and a lot of times also something to stop the heart, like potassium chloride, I wouldn't mess with that either because that supposedly hurts like hell when injected) are given to speed the dying process up. Also whenever someone dies of a respiratory arrest, a lot of the time the dying process includes seizures because of hypoxia (of course the dying person is in a coma and doesn't feel that), and that would be troubling for relatives who are present (also at executions) to see and the paralytic prevents that, so those 2 things are the main reason that paralytics and cardiotoxic medications are used (at least that's what I read repeatedly). I definitely wouldn't mess with any of these medications, because in case something goes wrong and the Propofol doesn't go into the vein, it would be a horrible death.

Well, I'm hesitant to use morphine because of the histamine release. Because at that time when I overdosed on iv morphine, even though I took a couple antihistamines prior, it wasn't a pleasant sensation before I went unconscious because the dose of antihistamine apparently wasn't enough to prevent all the histamine release. And with my high tolerance, trust me, with iv morphine when you inject a couple of hundred mgs, the histamine release is very, very intense. Can't compare it to like 20mg iv. And I would need A LOT of iv morphine w/ my tolerance and I wouldn't even know what dose of antihistamine I would have to use with such a high dose to prevent the very uncomfortable feeling. Going to sleep w/ propofol just feels better/more peaceful. Also I want to combine the propofol OD w/ fentanyl OD (and morphine and phenobarbital and Benzos) just to be safe, because I have such a high opioid tolerance that I'm scared an opioid OD might not be enough to be lethal. I just wanna play it safe, that's why I want to combine them.

Yeah, of course she has already started the grieving process (tbh I think in some way she has already, maybe unconsciously in this case, started the grieving process for me too, but of course still hopes that everything turns out well), but if possible I would rather not put her through her only child (and my grandfather his only grandchild) ctb and having to deal w/ THAT kind of grief on top of the 2 other situations.. Idk I just really don't want to put her through that right now, I'm not a mother, but losing your child (and then your only child/grandchild), especially in this way, is probably the worst grief someone can go through, and I feel like right now the situation is already bad enough with 2 close family members dying. I also would prefer that my grandfather would not have to go through that, I know it would crush him and he is already in such a sad situation. My grandfather is basically my father figure (my stepfather was abusive, but I've forgiven him) as my father died when I was a child, and I was basically raised by my grandparents, so we're really close. I just don't want to do that to him in the situation he is already in..But like I said, unfortunately if I can't solve this acute problem, I don't really have much of a choice, as my quality of life would go wayyy down and it's already unbearable.

I don't quite understand what you mean by those tests, could you explain that further? Also, I know that 3x my daily morphine dose is not lethal, as I accidentally took 3x my daily dose (3x600mg, so 1800mg morphine) accidentally and I just slept for very long, but of course that was orally, 3x iv dose is totally different of course, as I felt like I was dying with 2x my normal starting dose when I had a longer iv pause. So do you mean oral or iv? Also, I hate alcohol, never drink any, benzos help better w/ reducing inhibition. Do you mean like a kind of a gamble, Russian roulette type thing w/ the tests, so I won't know if I'll die or not?

I actually don't have a huge problem with the finality of it, I'm an atheist, so I believe that we just completely cease to exist after death and that is exactly what I want, because then I would finally be free of my daily torture. The only thing that makes me sad about the finality is never seeing my mom again (I have a strong bond w/ her and just love her so much, also my grandparents). And knowing how sad my family will be. Although I'm pretty sure that one day my mom would understand that it was a release for me and I'm finally at peace as she has seen me suffer so much over so many years and does understand my wish to die. So I just will try not to think about that while I do it, I'll just think of how I'll be freed from my body and mind that torture me day to day. And in a few minutes when I'm dead, I can't miss anyone anymore because I'm dead..

I want to accomplish that I'm finally freed from my torturous life, that is absolute hell on earth and finally be at peace forever, ideally in the timeframe after my grandfather and stepfather have passed.
I don't have any immediate plans, but if I'm unable to solve this acute huge problem, I will probably go through with it.
I definitely have midterm goals regarding my grandfather and stepfather, as in if at all possingle, I want to wait until they have passed and my mom has been through the grieving process.
I don't have any longterm goals, absolutely none, as it is not possible with all of my illnesses. I have made peace with that a long time ago. I know I'll never be able to live anywhere near a normal life or have a quality of life that would be acceptable for me.
My life will definitely not improve over time, I have really thought this through for 13 years. Like I said, I have tried all available treatments, medications, combinations of medications for my various illnesses over more than 13 years. I really have tried everything. I wanted to try everything to get better before I make this decision. Unfortunately it didn't work, it only got worse with the years. This decision is well thought through. Even if let's say hypothetically 3 or 4 of my illnesses would be able to be completely cured, I would still have nowhere near an acceptable quality of life.I have about 10 (a little more) physical and mental illnesses, some of them incurable that effect very important aspects of everyday normal life and make it impossible to live a normal life. For all of the other illnesses I have tried ALL treatments available. My prognosis, according to my doctors is very grim. I will never be able to live a normal life and my quality of life is nonexistent as you can read in my initial post, every second of every day that I'm awake I'm tormented in one way or another by my many illnesses. And this hasn't been this way for 2 years or something, it's been this way for 13 years..I'm tired. I've thought a lot about this decision over the years and tried every treatment I could. I'm very certain about my decision. I don't have a single doubt regarding my decision as I thought about it for over a decade. The only thing that makes me nervous is overcoming the SI, as most of the time it's completely gone when I'm so physically ill that I can't even do my method. And also I want to be freshly showered, shaved, washed hair, freshly brushed teeth, toenails and fingernails painted as I want to be found in an acceptable state. And that all of these things are present in the moment that the SI is completely gone or maybe something sudden has happened (a bad thing) that gives me the energy to do all that shortly before I do it is hard to accomplish as because of my ME/CFS I unfortunately can't always shower every day, sometimes I'm too exhausted and weak to even brush my teeth. I feel like I probably wouldn't be able to let go if I knew I wouldn't be found in an acceptable state. That kinda worries me, that that would be an obstacle..

Thank you for your kind words ❤️

Last edited:
ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
Also whenever someone dies of a respiratory arrest, a lot of the time the dying process includes seizures because of hypoxia (of course the dying person is in a coma and doesn't feel that), and that would be troubling for relatives who are present (also at executions) to see and the paralytic prevents that, so those 2 things are the main reason that paralytics and cardiotoxic medications are used (at least that's what I read repeatedly). I definitely wouldn't mess with any of these medications, because in case something goes wrong and the Propofol doesn't go into the vein, it would be a horrible death.
i read the same thing, so it looks like the paralytics are more for the benefit of the others present, and perception of peacefulness. the only advantage i see for paralytics is that the cannula can't be moved out of the vein
Going to sleep w/ propofol just feels better/more peaceful. Also I want to combine the propofol OD w/ fentanyl OD (and morphine and phenobarbital and Benzos) just to be safe, because I have such a high opioid tolerance that I'm scared an opioid OD might not be enough to be lethal. I just wanna play it safe, that's why I want to combine them.
i'd do the same, specially when you know better about what makes you more comfortable
unfortunately if I can't solve this acute problem, I don't really have much of a choice, as my quality of life would go wayyy down and it's already unbearable
it's understandable - you can't possibly solve all problems, specially if they're out of your control
considering that you obviously care about your family, and your choices are extremely limited, you need to focus on your needs

now, i'm trying to concentrate on your main concern: overcoming the survival instinct

as a note, i wasn't trying to judge you, or your motives - i don't want to be judged either, just trying to see how to decrease the SI; i'm also trying to put myself in your position and figure out exactly what would keep me from taking that last step

Do you mean like a kind of a gamble, Russian roulette type thing w/ the tests, so I won't know if I'll die or not?
yes, that's the main idea; trying to bypass to SI. thinking that 'this is not my final/irreversible step', instead thinking that it's just a dry-run: you don't need as much courage to push that plunger of the syringe
I actually don't have a huge problem with the finality of it, I'm an atheist, so I believe that we just completely cease to exist after death and that is exactly what I want, because then I would finally be free of my daily torture.
i was trying to see what you meant about 'the finality of it', in your mind, and i think you showed your main concerns:
The only thing that makes me sad about the finality is never seeing my mom again (I have a strong bond w/ her and just love her so much, also my grandparents). And knowing how sad my family will be.
you also found a reasonable solution: 'So I just will try not to think about that while I do it, I'll just think of how I'll be freed from my body and mind that torture me day to day. And in a few minutes when I'm dead, I can't miss anyone anymore because I'm dead..'. (i'd do the same)

combining the previous suggestion - 'I am thinking about having the Internet shut off a few days before my CTB date. When distractions like the Internet and television are removed I become suicidal very quickly.' (mentioned by @Emmie), and avoid thinking about your family + and the escape from your torture

I feel like I probably wouldn't be able to let go if I knew I wouldn't be found in an acceptable state. That kinda worries me, that that would be an obstacle..
you need to understand and accept some compromises: unable to shower is not that terrible (compared to shooting your head off). also, there is a conflict: if you are allowing yourself to get to a 'desperate mindset', you may not have enough energy for a shower, but it's acceptable (i'd also try to go to the bathroom to empty my bowels before taking the shower, but don't know if i'd have enough energy for this)
i'd just do the best i can

i can't think of anything else, or maybe what else will bring you more comfort or peace of mind
i'm not very satisfied with my suggestions, and i don't know if it would help me much…
from my perspective, i know have a very strong motivation to end it all - this alone needs to be higher than SI, and your other concerns

Last edited:
WaitingForMyRide

WaitingForMyRide

Order out of chaos
Sep 6, 2022
You get 600mg of slow release morphine a day?! Damn you're lucky lol. Methadone sucks here.

S

Strawberries

Nov 22, 2022
You get 600mg of slow release morphine a day?! Damn you're lucky lol. Methadone sucks here.

Yeah, but trust me you don't feel anything because of tolerance, you just feel normal. Just like methadone. But they're safe to iv with a special but kinda expensive filter (they're capsules with the morphine inside and it doesn't gel up or something when you heat it up) and then you feel the rush, but after almost 15 years on opiates, the short rush after iving them is all you get, because of tolerance, no matter how much you take, you never get that hours long good feeling like your on clouds anymore like in the beginning.