Qua

Qua

there's no turning back now
Apr 30, 2023
I don't feel like I'm worth anything. I don't feel like I'm smart, I'm pretty, I'm capable of doing anything and like I'm a good person. I'm just a piece of trash that doesn't belong anywhere and doesn't deserve anything. I'm a bad person, I'm a bad person, I'm a bad person, I'm a bad person and a fucking stupid person like why won't my mouth shut sometimes I talk way too much to people I shouldnt and about stuff I shouldn't I'm just so stupid and worthless wtf is wrong with me I will never get over it I will never get better I will never just be good I will never be anything I want to be. What do I even want to be? There's nothing I want at this point, not living, not even not existing. I don't want anything and I don't deserve anything but I will pretend like I do so people will not see me as weak and useless. I don't even understand why I let myself think that way about myself but won't let others do the same. If I think I'm useless why do I pretend to be confident and stand up for myself when needed? I don't want anything now, I don't want to be

• Hugs
Reactions: Ε. Η. R. and UtopianSoliloquies
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
You aren't worthless and you definetely aren't a piece of trash. You deserve to have a good life. It's a shame you think all these terrible thoughts about yourself. I'm sure you are a great person, just broken by the world. I hope for you that you can find some meaning.

• Love
Reactions: Ε. Η. R. and Qua