Bundle of perceptions
Jul 29, 2021
What happened to @Okami ?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Does anyone know what happened to @deflationary?

• Hugs
Reactions: http-410, not-2-b-the-answer and LastLoveLetter
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
@stellabelle?

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: http-410, not-2-b-the-answer, lobster salad and 2 others
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
Does anyone know what happened to @deflationary?
I don't know the details or circumstances, but it seems that @deflationary disabled their own account.

@stellabelle?

@stellabelle was last online on January 10th.

I truly hope they are both doing okay (as okay as they can be).

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, demuic, lobster salad and 1 other person
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Did anyone talk with @Ta555? He was pretty active and he hasn't posted for almost a week now. :mmm:

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Crazy4u
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
anyone know what happened to @little helpers
@PeacefulTonic @Glovkenspiel ?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, ColorlessTrees, Chinaski and 2 others
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Anyone know what happened to @TheBestUsernameEver? Really hoping this wasn't an involuntary ban...

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Anyone know what happened to @TheBestUsernameEver? Really hoping this wasn't an involuntary ban...
Post in thread 'My friend called the psych on me' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-friend-called-the-psych-on-me.82981/post-1484245

Reactions: noname223 and Mixo
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Fucking hell. Dude really fooled me into thinking he was just another kind member on here. If TheBestUserNameEver was an alt, does anyone know what his original acct name was?

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Fucking hell. Dude really fooled me into thinking he was just another kind member on here. If TheBestUserNameEver was an alt, does anyone know what his original acct name was?
@Jizzed Jezza

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Idk how deep your friendship went but it might be an idea for mods to put a big sticky notice whenever one of these pricks is unearthed so anyone who swapped contact details or gave a bit too much personal info can clear their tracks or whatever, the most manipulative shithouses on here are very good at the lovebombing bullshit, empathy hugs, cosy vibes etc and nobody is at fault for being taken in by it.

Reactions: littlelungs, Bleh, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 6 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
The original was BipolarGuy which was banned back in October 2020.

Reactions: Mixo
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
he wasn't a kind member. I reported him 2 times. The guy has posts defending involuntary lock up for suicidal people. A kind person would never defend treating suicidal people like criminals

Reactions: littlelungs, Bleh, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 7 others
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021

Jeremy was @BipolarGuy and @x_LittleAmy_x. He recently appeard on BBC.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-families-fighting-to-shut-down-suicide-websites.83029/

Reactions: demuic
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
@TheHatedOne, previously @AverageFanEnjoyer? No.. He does drink a lot of alcohol, not sure about what his plans were but still hope he didn't do what I think

• Aww..
Reactions: lobster salad and not-2-b-the-answer
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
@callme
I'm sorry, but they ctb (see).

Wondering what happened to @BottomlessPit, @StateOfMind and @Cockney_Rebel...

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: lobster salad, LastFlowers, noname223 and 3 others
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
@callme
I'm sorry, but they ctb (see).

Wondering what happened to @BottomlessPit, @StateOfMind and @Cockney_Rebel..

One dead asking about another dead 😭

Does anyone know anything about @BottomlessPit? Haven't seen him around in a while now...

I'm afraid he shuffled off this mortal coil.

Is that a guess or do you know for sure?

It's safe to assume he's dead. Was very well prepared and told me he was doing it on 29th of Oct.

He told me privately that he was going to do it. He decided against making a farewell thread because he wanted to leave quietly. He hasn't been seen since. There is the possibility that he has made a miraculous recovery, but given his determination to do it and his personal philosophy, that is very unlikely.
His contributions were of a consistently high quality and he and I were very similar in many respects, so I still find it somewhat bewildering to think that he might indeed be gone for good.

He told me that the same day.

• Aww..
Reactions: suicidesheep31, lobster salad, Pluto and 4 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Dear members, I had a few private chats asking me to sell my sn and sell meto. Because the other day I mentioned on a meto thread that I get meto otc in my country Without any questions asked. It's against forum rules I would gladly send the meto for free, but I don't wanna be banned for it, so respectfully please dont send me those private chats. I won't be sending no drugs to anyone, this forum has rules and Im never going to break them. Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, LastFlowers, noname223 and 6 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Dear members, I had a few private chats asking me to sell my sn and sell meto. Because the other day I mentioned on a meto thread that I get meto otc in my country Without any questions asked. It's against forum rules I would gladly send the meto for free, but I don't wanna be banned for it, so respectfully please dont send me those private chats. I won't be sending no drugs to anyone, this forum has rules and Im never going to break them. Thank you.
I have had that happen. Only once but I turned them down. Even if it wasn't against the rules, you never know who's on the other side like L.E.:wink:

Reactions: LastFlowers, justsayin and demuic
9BBN

9BBN

Heaven, send Hell away
Mar 29, 2021
I'm taking a break from the forum.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Disappointered, noname223 and 5 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, DeutscheKartoffel, Brick In The Wall and 3 others
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Post in thread 'My friend called the psych on me' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-friend-called-the-psych-on-me.82981/post-1484245
Okay this is a surprise to me. I thoughts he was trustworthy. I am really not good at spotting them.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Hi @noname223. To dispel all speculation, I can confirm that @idiotstillwantstodie was banned and is not crossed out due to suicide, but I cannot divulge any further details surrounding this.

@BottomlessPit has very likely passed away sadly. I miss their presence here too.
Sorry I have overread this post of you.
Probably you are not allowed to explain the situation with @BottomlessPit . He was really inactive before he was acrossed out. That is why I thought it was more likelier he quitted the forum. But some people might have had private conversations with him and know more details.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Has anyone heard from @ClownMe lately?

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and noname223
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Somehow I'm still kicking. just remembered about this site. my situation hasn't changed much in 2 and a half years. still alone. still sad. but somehow still kicking. god knows w.

doubt anyone remembers me. but hi if you do :-)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nerve, LastFlowers, Circles and 5 others
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Somehow I'm still kicking. just remembered about this site. my situation hasn't changed much in 2 and a half years. still alone. still sad. but somehow still kicking. god knows w.

doubt anyone remembers me. but hi if you do :-)
Welcome back :) this place has changed quite a bit since then.

Last edited:
Reactions: lobster salad and not-2-b-the-answer
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Welcome back :) this place has changed quite a bit since then. (In more than 1 way)
Just reading up on all the changes.

as of me. I've moved state. gotta a better job. brought a house that is truly to big for just me. how have 3 cats and 2 dogs. I'm not happy, but not sad all the time either. I'm in a happy medium place at the moment. I guess I'm resigned to my fate and now just taking it day by day.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, not-2-b-the-answer, Pluto and 3 others