GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Does anyone know anything about @BottomlessPit? Haven't seen him around in a while now...
It's safe to assume he's dead. Was very well prepared and told me he was doing it on 29th of Oct.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, death137, BitterlyAlive_ and 3 others
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
Is that a guess or do you know for sure?
He told me privately that he was going to do it. He decided against making a farewell thread because he wanted to leave quietly. He hasn't been seen since. There is the possibility that he has made a miraculous recovery, but given his determination to do it and his personal philosophy, that is very unlikely.
His contributions were of a consistently high quality and he and I were very similar in many respects, so I still find it somewhat bewildering to think that he might indeed be gone for good.
It's safe to assume he's dead. Was very well prepared and told me he was doing it on 29th of Oct.
He told me that the same day.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, littlelungs, death137 and 2 others
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
Thank you for your responses @GenesAndEnvironment and @Voûte_Étoilée

I always liked him as well. It was clear he really wanted to leave this place. I hope he did so in as peaceful a way as possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, littlelungs, death137 and 2 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Probably a long shot since it's been months since I last talked to her but does anybody know anything about @Weeping Garbage Can ?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Weeping Garbage Can, Dead Meat and 6 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Probably a long shot since it's been months since I last talked to her but does anybody know anything about @Weeping Garbage Can ?
She is alive

• Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Weeping Garbage Can, Disappointered and 9 others
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I don't know where else to ask, but... does anyone else talk outside of the forum with @FTL.Wanderer ? Last time we talked they told me they were actively planning to do it and gave me the impression that they would do it soon. I haven't received any message from them since over 2 days which makes me worry more...

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Circles, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I don't know where else to ask, but... does anyone else talk outside of the forum with @FTL.Wanderer ? Last time we talked they told me they were actively planning to do it and gave me the impression that they would do it soon. I haven't received any message from them since over 2 days which makes me worry more...

I don't know, but I hope they are all right. Such a kind person. Such well-written posts. Truly amazing human being. They deserve only happiness ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Circles, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
@Mentalmick
@Makko
@Vetrarnott
@Ame
@StateOfMind

Anyone have info on these fellas?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Dysgenic Pup, _Minsk and 4 others
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I don't know, but I hope they are all right. Such a kind person. Such well-written posts. Truly amazing human being. They deserve only happiness ❤️
I hope so too. And if they did ctb indeed, I hope they found peace. I just wanted to talk one more last time with them since I'll probably do it too soon, they went away so suddenly. I observed only from the words written that they were really kind and had a heart of gold. They helped me a lot. They were a victim of this bullshit society that only creates more suffering for people like us.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Circles, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Strange, @hotelbeneathground just disappeared! What is going on?! I was going to reply to him (in an argument) an hour and a half ago, and now his profile doesn't exist. I have a bad feeling

• Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and not-2-b-the-answer
Itsallover123

Itsallover123

Student
Nov 14, 2021
Strange, @hotelbeneathground just disappeared! What is going on?! I was going to reply to him (in an argument) an hour and a half ago, and now his profile doesn't exist. I have a bad feeling
looks like you were blocked

• Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Weeping Garbage Can and ClownMe
Catloaf

Catloaf

disabled • slowly withering away 🍂
Aug 14, 2021
Anyone knows where is sully? (former anaboleyn)

• Hugs
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Anyone knows where is sully? (former anaboleyn)
Hmm, could be gone, since she can't get approved at a clinic even with an applicable disease. Only assuming so since it's been more than a month after she was last here.

• Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Callie Arcale and not-2-b-the-answer
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I was going to message BitterlyAlive when I noticed her name was crossed out

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, BitterlyAlive_, Passersby and 4 others
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
I was going to message BitterlyAlive when I noticed her name was crossed out
Her old account was BitterlyAlive, her new one is BitterlyAlive_.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, BitterlyAlive_, Passersby and 4 others
TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
Has anyone heard about @Astray?

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Dysgenic Pup, demuic and 8 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
@Scribble Fan ?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, http-410, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I miss Jumper Geo, Underscore, Synk. Wish they could come back. We wrote endless PMs with each other and also wournoutlife. He was so sweet. Hope they are all well and keeping up the good fight, jumper geo emails me sometimes, he has a roof on his head now, sharing a house with a few people on benefits but hes ok. Happy for him. So the only user I know now since I joined besides the mods is meditation guide. But haven't seen her or him in a while. Gromit was such a sweet soul. I'm glad I'm having a few Pms from 2 users. It's nice to have someone who knows how we feel.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Heartaches, Disappointered and 9 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I miss Jumper Geo, Underscore, Synk. Wish they could come back. We wrote endless PMs with each other and also wournoutlife. He was so sweet. Hope they are all well and keeping up the good fight, jumper geo emails me sometimes, he has a roof on his head now, sharing a house with a few people on benefits but hes ok. Happy for him. So the only user I know now since I joined besides the mods is meditation guide. But haven't seen her or him in a while. Gromit was such a sweet soul. I'm glad I'm having a few Pms from 2 users. It's nice to have someone who knows how we feel.
Underscore is oke.

• Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Weeping Garbage Can, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Underscore is oke.
say hello from me, I have his email but stopped responding, so I assume after all we told each other that he rather be alone. Still say hello From me if you can. Wont bother him anymore, I miss him.

• Hugs
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
What about Amumu? :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and DeutscheKartoffel
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
What about Amumu? :(
Awww my dear @Amumu your always sweet, I was just mentioning members who left, thank goodness You are still here :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Suicidebydeath, DeutscheKartoffel and 2 others
Grumpy Bear

Grumpy Bear

People are poison
Jul 21, 2021
@A_miStake_of_NATURE??

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Suicidebydeath, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
@A_miStake_of_NATURE??
I just came here to ask the same. She's so nice and ceased contact all of a sudden...
Seeing her name crossed is so... sad...

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Suicidebydeath and not-2-b-the-answer
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Anybody know how @Wrennie 's going?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Seiba, Amumu and 2 others