P

protonic76

Student
Dec 27, 2019
I thought this page was about looking for missing friends/members. Why are people ranting in here?

Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Circles, Shakespear's Brother and 2 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
If @TiredHorse is hearing this, I hope he has found peace for himself either way and also if he is still alive then I want to let him know that 2019 has been generally good, I've survived it, however, 2020 will suck for me and depending on how things goes, I may CTB sooner or later, just all depends on circumstances I suppose. But nonetheless I want to thank him for his support and help throughout parts of 2018 and the summer of 2019.

Reactions: 15dec, not-2-b-the-answer and color_me_gone
Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
Anyone knows what happened to @Crushed_Innocence and @LastFlowers ?
Hi... Im here looking for other people and my name came up. I met someone on here and have been in a relationship but still going to CTB. Holy shit I cant believe how many peopel are goen in just 2 months!!!! :(:(:(

• Hugs
Reactions: OreoWellington, Élégie and Fragile
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I know the answer in my heart. Any info on @Haku and @NitriteAnatomy ?

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Hi... Im here looking for other people and my name came up. I met someone on here and have been in a relationship but still going to CTB. Holy shit I cant believe how many peopel are goen in just 2 months!!!! :(:(:(

Glad to have you back!

yeah, it's unreal to see so many members and friends leaving, specially this season. but i hope that they are all at peace.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
I'm worried about @TearyEyedQueen. Does anyone know what happened?

purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019
At least they found relief, and hopefully peace.

• Love
Reactions: WhyIsLife56
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Ik it's been a while, but what happened to not_a_robot?

Shero

Shero

Experienced
Dec 19, 2019
What happened to @forever21 ? Was writing with him some days ago.

Reactions: charlottewilts
P

protonic76

Student
Dec 27, 2019
Anybody in touch with ThingWithFeathers ? He/she was active in december but hasn't posted since christmas week . I need them, please message me.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Questing for @realjunes

• Love
Reactions: ★†DaughterOfEve†★ and voyager
T

toomuchpain1213

Sep 6, 2019
Please post all speculative and memorable posts about users here (e.g., where is X, did X CTB etc.)

This thread is not for discussing why was X banned from this forum. Please do not use this thread for that.

Thanks for your understanding.

SS Team.
Thank you and will do! So sorry!
First of all, I apologize to all of you for asking about this in the incorrect forum! I hope I am in the right place now, at least I think I am. Has anyone heard anything from JoeFailure lately? We messaged as of October 2019 but now I can't even find him in my message history. I appreciate you guys' help.

Last edited:
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Thank you and will do! So sorry!
First of all, I apologize to all of you for asking about this in the incorrect forum! I hope I am in the right place now, at least I think I am. Has anyone heard anything from JoeFailure lately? We messaged as of October 2019 but now I can't even find him in my message history. I appreciate you guys' help.
The username you are asking about, is still actively replying to posts. if you click on 'Members' icon at top of page you can type in anyones name and then will come up with them and their activity. Rest assured he is still about on here, hope that helps allay any fears.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
If anyone knows what happened to @TiredHorse if he either CTB'd and found peace or just left this site quietly, I wish to know since me and him are rather close, had been close since the last summer. He kept me company for a while and also helped me in terms of procuring my method of CTB and what not. I have him to thank (as well as a few others) for helping me back then. I also miss his posts and wealth of knowledge he brought to this place. There are also a few others back in 2018 but they are no longer active.

Reactions: Soul, not-2-b-the-answer and color_me_gone
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Does anyone know what happened to Morning Angel/LostGirl ? It's been over a year now since she banned herself's .

• Aww..
notjustyetagain

notjustyetagain

Oct 28, 2019
just noticed @Science Is Scary is gone. anyone know what happened to them? :aw:

• Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and charlottewilts
LuzurPhagget

LuzurPhagget

Experienced
Sep 15, 2019
Hey, wha happen to @sammii? I've been in correspondence with her these past couple weeks and she usually responds within a day or two. Haven't heard back from her since before this New Year. Hope she's alright. Anyone else talk to her?

Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
So long folks ....

Thankyou to everyone that ever responded and replied to my threads and comments .

I'm leaving SS when I have posted this comment .

This has been an extremely therapeutic experience for me , reading and posting .

I have a life time of "Emotionally Unstable " substance abuse and am now almost four years into ( not 100% , but not beating myself up about it ,) "sobriety . ( coffee and cigarettes though ... FFFFFFFUCK !

I just reached that point where :

1 I wasn't finding anything new that informed my view radically .

2 I was experiencing "re-traumatizing " ( ?) by reading harrowing stories of avuse .

3 I am "out of stamina " to be a support for recovery ... and am at bottom ambivalent because of being "pro-choice".

Thankyou everyone again for your compassion , and sorry to those I have offended .

Good Luck to everyone and may we all find peace in whatever way we choose .

Thankyou to the Admins and the Owners of the site .

Regards and best wishes ;

Temporarilyabsurd

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Darkhaven, littlemisssunshine, Sensei and 14 others
MsPotts

MsPotts

I want a dirt nap.
Jan 26, 2020
I'm so new here to all this. I've never met a community that supports each other in this sense and it's really helpful and almost relaxing.

I dont know any of the lingo, is there anyways someone could tell me what CTB means, and some other useful terms?

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Thereisnothing and Girobatol
Shero

Shero

Experienced
Dec 19, 2019
Dunno if you've ever seen this, but since there's no answer on this thread:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/anyone-ctb-soon.29481/post-536679
Thanks, appreciate it!

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
Wishing for Luck

Wishing for Luck

born in space
Jan 29, 2020
@benzoo86, our dear friend from reddit, said that January 2nd would be their last day. January 1st was their last activity.

• Aww..
GreyMoonie

GreyMoonie

Jan 29, 2020
Has anybody heard from @Dwnwrdsprl they posted a goodbye thread but for a couple days there account wasn't self banned but then suddenly was so I'm wondering if it was a self ban or did an admin ban them. Thanks

Reactions: faust, voyager and not-2-b-the-answer