• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
is it ok to drink alcohol before starting to fast? (sn method)

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ringo, LastFlowers, Pen>Sword and 2 others
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
how much alcohol? how long is the fast?

M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
about half a bottle of vodka or less. i plan to fast for 8h.
search up blood alcohol calculator and input your stats (weight, sex, time since last drink, amount and type of alcohol) - and you will find out if your body will clear the alcohol by the time your 8h are up.

• Informative
Reactions: TheHatedOne
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
Damn, you're getting ready to go? Sorry to hear it.

Reactions: LastFlowers
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
search up blood alcohol calculator and input your stats (weight, sex, time since last drink, amount and type of alcohol) - and you will find out if your body will clear the alcohol by the time your 8h are up.
it seems im good to go. thank you for mentioning the calculator.

Damn, you're getting ready to go? Sorry to hear it.
still thinking about it, if it's not tomorrow it's definitely somewhere around this week.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: O_oreo., Ringo, LADY007 and 4 others
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
still thinking about it, if it's not tomorrow it's definitely somewhere around this week.
I hope you'll only go through with it if you're 110% certain. Best of luck with this decision.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ringo, LADY007, LastFlowers and 3 others
M

myopybyproxy

Dec 18, 2021
it seems im good to go. thank you for mentioning the calculator.

of course - the well informed decision is the best decision. i will miss seeing your posts around here. but if you have determined it is your time to go, i cannot make you stay. my desire to see relatable posts is a selfish thing i must deal with on my own and it does not override your autonomy. may you find the peace you seek.

• Hugs
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
of course - the well informed decision is the best decision. i will miss seeing your posts around here. but if you have determined it is your time to go, i cannot make you stay. my desire to see relatable posts is a selfish thing i must deal with on my own and it does not override your autonomy. may you find the peace you seek.
i'm pretty sure that i'm not the only person who makes relatable posts. thank you very much still, I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ringo
D

Death_the_kid

Dec 16, 2020
Aaaaaggg nooo im going to miss you so much i can relate so much with how you feel and what you think, but Its true the most beautiful and special people dont belong to this shitty world, Its a waste and so sad, but what Its good for you its good for me, please only do It if you are absolutely secure and without fears or regrets, im here for you walking by your side in this travel, may love and light guide your path my dear friend.

• Hugs
souljah222

souljah222

Apr 19, 2019
If you decide to go i wish you the best for whatever comes after <3

• Hugs