• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

weightoffmychest

Jul 16, 2024
That's not necessarily true. making information public before dying could have resulted in somebody on here calling the police or finding out and stopping her. Perhaps her even getting institutionalized against her will. None of us know her reasons exactly for disclosing or not disclosing personal details. There's a lot of people on here who don't like this site who watch and want to interfere, and who want to prevent people who need to die from killing themselves. Sharing who we actually are on here is a terrible idea, especially for anyone who is actually killing themselves.
100% opsec is important. Protonmail and for me personally going to erase my phone on the night.

QueenInsomnia

QueenInsomnia

Jul 21, 2024
This is Jason. I am REM2024s brother. She passed away either Friday or Saturday 12th/13th. We received an email and did a welfare check at the apartment where she was found unresponsive. We are all truly broken hearted. I have access to all her things now and I am posting on here under her name. I tried to create an account to pass this along but it wouldn't let me. If you google the Dallas morning news obituaries and search for Hayden Simpkins you will find her. https://obits.dallasnews.com/us/obi...ews/name/hayden-simpkins-obituary?id=55617765

As her brother I suffer from the same things she did as far as suicide. No one wants to keep getting up every day and doing something they don't want to do just to get by. So I understand what she was going through. But on the other side it has been so hard. Where do her things go, having to move her stuff out, repo the car and more. It has been incredibly sad.
That obituary legitimately has me in tears right now. I would have loved to have gotten to know Hayden in real life. Sending you virtual hugs, Jason. šŸ¤— I had a brother who CTB years ago, and I'm the one that found him afterwards. Although I've struggled with depression my whole life, and had also been considering CTB back then, I told myself that losing one child was enough for my parents. My mother passed away back in 2019, and life has just gotten harder for me since then, but at least I feel like I no longer have any obstacles in my way from CTB.