• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
I'm so so hurt and upset please if anyone cares can they help me I don't want to live
:aw::mmm:

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Heart Shards and Final Escape
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
I'm sorry to hear you're in pain. Can you tell me about your situation? I'll listen and not judge.

• Love
Reactions: elizabethisworthless and Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Hey, what's going on? Did something happen again? Can you please tell us what's wrong?

• Hugs
Reactions: elizabethisworthless and Heart Shards
E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
I'm sorry to hear you're in pain. Can you tell me about your situation? I'll listen and not judge.
This world is so cruel
I can't be here anymore I want out no one will help me out I don't know how to kill myself everytime I keep failing I'm crying again in pain and I'm really suffering by being alive I don't know what to do I just need out out!!
I won't ever be able to function normally to have a good life I've seen so much I don't want to be here I want to leave this life there's so much suffering going on and so much wrong with this entire world I don't want to be a part of it I don't know I'm an emotional mess I just desperately want to end it won't work;-;

Last edited:
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
The world is cruel. I'm not going to feed you shit and say its candy. But I care about you Elizabeth--sincerely. And people here care. Elizabeth, I'm glad you're still here, that you're brave enough to reach out. I can't promise things will get better, but I can be here for you. Everyone on SS is in a simliar boat.
But whatever decisions you make, I respect. We all walk our own paths.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing and elizabethisworthless
E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
Hey, what's going on? Did something happen again? Can you please tell us what's wrong?
Wish someone would help me end everyone has gone left me again and lied about caring I feel so lonely and hurt by everything ;-;
There's a lot wrong
The world is cruel. I'm not going to feed you shit and say its candy. But I care about you Elizabeth--sincerely. And people here care. Elizabeth, I'm glad you're still here, that you're brave enough to reach out. I can't promise things will get better, but I can be here for you. Everyone on SS is in a simliar boat.
But whatever decisions you make, I respect. We all walk our own paths.
Thankyou

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Heart Shards and s3gfault
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Wish someone would help me end everyone has gone left me again and lied about caring I feel so lonely and hurt by everything ;-;
Hey, hey, it's alright, please... I am very sorry this is happening to you, please, just stay with us a little longer at least. :(
Is there no one you can talk to in real life at the moment? Someone or perhaps do something that can help you feel a little better?
Maybe the forum here, a break from it might relieve some of the pain? I am terrible sorry, but I an panicking a little bit at the moment.
Maybe try to PM with a friend here then? :(

• Love
Reactions: elizabethisworthless and Heart Shards
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
Elaborate, Elizabeth; my ears are on you. You aren't a burden, I promise.
How can i help you?

Last edited:
Reactions: s3gfault and Deleted member 19276
s3gfault

s3gfault

No Brain No Pain
Jun 29, 2020

There's a lot wrong

Thankyou

We didn't leave you Elizabeth. We're still here. But we can't help if don't give us more info. Is someone hurting you? I hate encouraging CTB but if you're situation is that bad... do you not have any way to get access to a method that could work for you?

• Love
Reactions: elizabethisworthless, Deleted member 19276 and Heart Shards