vulkann

vulkann

May 27, 2023
was going to ctb the other day and but unfortunately my parents heard me sneak to my basement. They dragged me to the hospital where i had to stay for a while.

sometimes i feel like only people on this forum understand how i feel. Everyone else sees themselves as saviors but it couldn't be further from the truth. at this point i think that waiting for MAID to be available in Canada is my only way out, but it makes me physically sick thinking about suffering every single day in the interim.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fay13, Praestat_Mori and chloramine
C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
I'm sorry that happened to you. I hate that the current "solution" to someone being suicidal is to restrict or take away their autonomy. I understand the desperation to keep someone you care about alive, but I've heard so many stories of it making things worse.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry that happened to you and I fully understand your desire to CTB. I also can understand your parents, although I'm fully aware that this causes you (and most of us) even more pain and suffering. It is so difficult to leave this world easily. in addition to be foreced to be born into an anti-sucide society. May I ask you, what is "MAID"?

I wish you all the best.

vulkann

vulkann

May 27, 2023
I'm sorry that happened to you and I fully understand your desire to CTB. I also can understand your parents, although I'm fully aware that this causes you (and most of us) even more pain and suffering. It is so difficult to leave this world easily. in addition to be foreced to be born into an anti-sucide society. May I ask you, what is "MAID"?

I wish you all the best.
MAID stands for medical assistance in dying. currently in canada it is set to be available mid march 2024 for people with mental illness

• Love
Reactions: fay13, Praestat_Mori and jaxxon_sunn
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds so awful to me ending up in a hospital, I hate how we exist in this horrible world where other people refuse to accept suicide as the logical solution that it truly is and want to force people to delay the inevitable and suffer against their wishes. It disgusts me how we cannot just exit this world peacefully, it's just so inhumane to deny people a right to die, it's like many people forget that we are destined for nowhere but to die anyway.

• Love
Reactions: vulkann and fay13
fay13

fay13

Nov 14, 2021
im truly sorry this has happened to you , i as well feel the people on this sub are the only ones that understand me , i truly have so much nice things to tell you but sadly my English and vocabulary are not good
i wish you the best of luck and i hope your doing okay

• Love
Reactions: vulkann