• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

annieM

May 14, 2024
I have been in love with my bfs friend for 3 years. Never cheated. He definitely likes me in some way but we can never be together. It felt like the movies and I never found someone like him. My bf loves me to death and I have too many health issues, it would be redundant to leave. He wasn't always great but he changed for the better. His friend is everything and then some for the type of guy I dreamed of my entire life. It is too late. It's morally wrong. I would regret leaving. I have zero strength and will never be with his friend. Most guys I meet wish they can at least sleep with me, some want to be with me etc but this person is the only one that ever made me think of marriage. I clearly am weak I feel more pain than I ever did. I feel like I met the love of my life and have to live a whole lifetime without them. I don't know who else to tell

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
I dont think it's fair to your bf to be with him out of convenience? If you don't love him as much as he loves you, you shouldn't be with him. He deserves to know how you feel, and if your feelings aren't all in for just him, let him go so he can find someone who does. No judgement, it's just how would you feel, and what would you want him to do if it were reversed? Good luck.

Reactions: annieM and Agon321
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
How old r u? Love can be so painful. We're not obliged to stay with the same person forever, especially the younger you are the "easier" can be a change. Real love can be so painful.

Reactions: annieM