LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Pushing myself to the limit on a treadmill is more pleasant than a stay in a seaside resort.

Edit: running along the beach is as pleasant as a treadmill.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Naps are not enjoyable, more of a regrettable necessity sometimes.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and innominesatanas44
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I hate to admit it, but I feel like pro-choice is an unpopular opinion and I'm pro-choice so...

Also I'm a bit of a misanthrope so I guess that counts too. Don't hate people themselves though, but I hate humanity.

Reactions: thickly_settled and not-2-b-the-answer
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Children should be taught sex-ed and consent, and I mean children as young as primary school-aged children. A lot of people are against teaching little kids about sex but I feel like doing so actually does more good than harm. By giving children knowledge on the subject it can help to allow children going through SA to understand what is happening to them and report it. It can also help to prevent children from being SAed by making them less desirable targets for sexual predators and by making it so that they more likely to establish their boundaries and report to someone when they feel like their boundaries have been violated. By constantly sheltering children, we are only making them more vulnerable to being SAed and experiencing prolonged sexual abuse. Along with that, a lot of younger kids end up learning about sex through the internet, which is incredibly dangerous and harmful. It's better to allow children to learn about sex in a safe environment rather than to hide it from them and have them found out about it through more dangerous and harmful means.

Beyond this, learning about their sexuality can make things like puberty less scary and shameful for them. I remember feeling ashamed for a long time during childhood because I didn't realize that masturbation was normal (I started doing it before puberty, lol). I didn't even realize that what I was doing was even masturbation. I viewed it as this bad habit I had all my life and thought of it as something I needed to stop. I felt gross. Children shouldn't ever feel gross or ashamed for going through normal things.

We have this tendency to overly shelter them, not realizing that we are doing more than good by doing so. It's not about keeping children pure and innocent, it's about teaching them things in a manner that is appropriate depending on their stage of development. We have seen over and over again how sheltering them things, from sex to death, negatively impacts them yet we still do it. Knowledge is empowering, especially for vulnerable demographics like children. It's what can help them better learn to navigate the world around them and better understand themselves.

• Love
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, jar-baby, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
mrnob0dy

mrnob0dy

Aug 27, 2024
It should be possible to purchase a way out pill at the pharmacy.

• Love
Reactions: LifeQuitter, enduringwinter, MiraiShisen and 1 other person
T

thickly_settled

Nov 12, 2018
The internet was a mistake.

Reactions: suffering_mo_7
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
I think the Covid vaccine doesn't work lol. I've not taken it because they require health insurance that only permanent residents can get where I live and I was too lazy to travel to the clinic that didn't ask for that shite. That and the side effects are too much trouble for something that's experimental and has no proof of working.

K

Kavka

Student
Jun 11, 2024
It is silly to say you love animals when you are not vegan.

Reactions: jar-baby and LifeQuitter
Steff1337

Steff1337

Autistic and schizophrenic, please be respectful
Jun 21, 2024
I think that absolutely every drug that exists should be legalised.
Who wants to use drugs should have them more accessible.

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
I think that absolutely every drug that exists should be legalised.
Who wants to use drugs should have them more accessible.
I perfectly and 100% agree with this, but with a heavy contingency. It must be made by a company which is federally owned or approved. This way the government gets their money and people get safer and better drugs(even if it costs more). Otherwise you end up with what happened to Vancouver and the rest of BC, where fent laced drugs are absolutely destroying them.