• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

kush_20

May 13, 2024
The purpose to continue living on this earth is to have something to accomplish like work, degree and saving money for something useful. If I continue living this same hopeless life with no goals and no friends I have to do something about it .

I'm currently living this life like hell and not what God had promised me at all, perhaps the actions that will be done by me in the future will reflect my message to all those people who made me suffer with this life in the first place by rejecting me and looking down upon me .

Today is may 14/ 2024,
I have to wait for October to come and see which college and which major will be available to me, what I can do now is only hope, I've always been hopeful .

Reactions: sserafim
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Why do you think "work, degree and saving money" is what matters?

I hope things go well with your college applications. Do you have a particular career you're hoping for? Unless it's something that requires licensing eg. law/medicine, the importance of college is going down over time.

Reactions: kush_20
K

kush_20

May 13, 2024
Why do you think "work, degree and saving money" is what matters?

I hope things go well with your college applications. Do you have a particular career you're hoping for? Unless it's something that requires licensing eg. law/medicine, the importance of college is going down over time.
I don't have enough money to major in medicine or law and my hs gpa is not it either, I'll probably choose cs or something like that .

Reactions: derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
I don't have enough money to major in medicine or law and my hs gpa is not it either, I'll probably choose cs or something like that .
"something like that." You'll be far more successful if you start learning to do things than if you get a fancy degree. If you're interested in cs or coding, I'd just start getting familiar and doing it whenever you feel nervous about the future. Your degree might help you land your first job, but after that it's experience and reputation. And trust me, there are plenty of "smart" people who are basically useless, so don't worry about your gpa.

Reactions: kush_20