CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This tell universe betray me ,also enemy. All do awful this scenario this injury damage, wish never exist. Universe cruel all make scenario get injury damage, why why why this all nonsensia, awful universe awful humans. Suffer why all this. Why scenario this cruelty , imagin many coincidnc think ok ok later injury damage, awful universe must disappear

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Illidan77, ksp, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 8 others
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
It's an unforgiving game of chance. Some people don't realize their luck and mistake it for something they "did right" to be better than others.

• Hugs
Reactions: gomenasai, katagiri83, whywere and 6 others
J

jay308

Jan 16, 2023
Dear Friend , there is no explanation or reason why the world is so cruel to some people. Maybe because some are not so lucky. I wish for strength and power for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Illidan77, katagiri83, Shu and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do believe that the fact that chance determines everything in this world is a reason as to why life is such a terrible concept, in fact it's tragic to be trapped in this existence. In this hellish world so many suffer all through no fault of their own and it's why to never exist at all will always be the best possible outcome.

Continuing to stay here is the ultimate risk as there is simply no limit as to how awful existence could get for us and this is undeniable reality. It's true that life itself is the real problem, and at least for me, as a result of this only death could ever be the solution.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream