• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
Poison hemlock would be better. Far more effective.

Poison hemlock grows All over North America. I don't know if you're overseas or not. Now is the best time to harvest it but it will work anytime of year, just dig up the roots. I made a post about this a few days ago. No antidote. Just make sure you're by yourself somewhere far away. They can implement supportive measures that may save your life although there is, again, no antidote and even with supportive care most people die. This is only for people who are desperate and don't have the high building or bridge available. Someone out in the flatlands in a rural area maybe. This way of going is not painless, it involves cardiac and respiratory distress and failure. A toxic poisonings are not nearly as peaceable as say taping off the vents to a car and using 15 lb of charcoal. I wouldn't recommend these types of toxic poisonings to people as a first line response. Honestly a measure of absolute insanity and last resort, although poison hemlock will do it.

Last edited:
UncleFester

UncleFester

Apr 20, 2024
Poison hemlock would be better. Far more effective.
Poison hemlock grows All over North America. I don't know if you're overseas or not. Now is the best time to harvest it but it will work anytime of year, just dig up the roots. I made a post about this a few days ago. No antidote. Just make sure you're by yourself somewhere far away. They can't implement supportive measures that may save your life although there is, again, no antidote. Chances are you will die if you use this and you're not taking to a hospital, and even then you'll probably die.
Poison hemlock grows All over North America. I don't know if you're overseas or not. Now is the best time to harvest it but it will work anytime of year, just dig up the roots. I made a post about this a few days ago. No antidote. Just make sure you're by yourself somewhere far away. They can't implement supportive measures that may save your life although there is, again, no antidote. Chances are you will die if you use this and you're not taking to a hospital, and even then you'll probably die.
If I don't have access to Hemlock, will this still be an effective method?

A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
I don't know anything about oleander other than yes it is toxic in certain quantities I don't know how much it would take and if it needs a catalyst or whatever. Poison hemlock is better and grows everywhere

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
The word "oleander" is used a bit loosely. I will assume we are talking about the plant whose latin name is Nerium oleander. It has pink flowers.
If is very poisonous, and 100 grams of leaves contain enough toxins to kill you. (You might die from much less. Available information is rather inconsistent.) However the taste is very bitter, and you might not be able to eat that much. Also, you might vomit them up before they had time to kill you.
I have read of a case where someone managed to ctb by infusing the leaves in water and making a kind of tea.
Smoke from burning the plant is also very toxic, and that might be a practical method.
There isn't a lot of information available, but the effects of the plant seem to be moderately unpleasant, but not especially painful.

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
it is unpleasant and there has been an unsuccessful attempt with the same plant, vomiting and nausea are effects, but in high doses if digested and entered the blood stream, it is possible to ctb. though it is curable with activated charcoal if presented early enough. i dont think its too painful.

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Student
Dec 27, 2023
i had a similar idea not long ago but it was another plant. i accidentally ate lily of the valley on a field trip (i thought it was wild garlic). i didnt swallow it tho bc it burned my tongue. i had a mild poisoning from it and regretted not eating more. idk. i feel like i would have thrown up but i kinda wanna try eating some of it even if it ruins my heart.

W

WaitingAllMyLife

Jul 4, 2022
I have been researching this a lot lately. I ordered some seeds from Germany that just arrived. But I was just thinking how I wish I had a plant so I could just make a salad and mix a ton of them in. There's quite a bit of literature on oleander toxicity. It is HIGHLY toxic, though as plants vary, I'd go over and above known lethal amounts.

dajabe

dajabe

Apr 5, 2024
A german study says it takes 20 to 40 leaves for lethal dosis. The seeds are supposed to have the most Toxine in it. It effects the heart and the lungs. How long it takes wasnt in there.

W

whocaresreally

Loser
Apr 11, 2024
Speaking of oleander Have you ever read the book white oleander or seen the movie? they are both good

Reactions: UncleFester
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Oleander are pretty pink plants, plenty of them here in Florida---I think I read where some murders were committed with oleander, a toxicologist said they don't normally check for Oleander as a cause of death

Reactions: UncleFester