• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I've noticed the past couple of days, there's been a couple of announcements of young people's deaths where the cause is purposefully left out. It feels bad for the families to either name them or speculate but of course, people are speculating in the comments that it may be suicide. I wonder if it's really the families wishes that it isn't disclosed or that the media worries when it's a more public figure that it might inspire other people to copy. What do you think? Do you find it suspicious when they don't reveal a cause of death? Really though, it just tends to provoke conspiracy theories.

huggyob

huggyob

involved
Dec 24, 2023
from all the crimes shows i have watched, i believe if the police are involved then a lot of details get left out to leave out the suspect/s of if the police are onto them. but i do believe that suicides are most probably suppressed to further strengthen the belief that suicide is not an option

dykgot

dykgot

despondent
May 5, 2024
i feel like, unless there's an active police investigation, new outlets most likely refuse to name suicide as the cause of death to not sensationalize/"glorify" it (which is dumb imo)

Ash

Ash

Paragon
Oct 4, 2021
Having lived near Bridgend in south Wales when there were a lot of "copycat suicides", I don't blame the police and media for being cautious when it comes to minors as the way in which things are reported does have an impact. But speculation of any nature is useless so I'll shut up now.