• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I didnt want to describe the very thing that I want to talk about here cause its hella triggering.

I cant talk about it anywhere else.
I have gotten myself into some fucking ugly reality because of drugs, and I cant seem to get motivation to get myself out of it.
For almost 2 years I was told there is nothing wrong with my ears, when I cried and vomited from pain daily, until it turned out that I have holes open in my inner ears and there is no way to fix me cause I cant afford surgery. Somewhere along the way I started using opiates because none of otc painkillers touched the pain for real. And right now, about 1 year later from when I got hooked, I'm letting a man sexually assault me for drugs. I dont fucking want to go there and I dont fucking want to spend time with him, and I dont fucking want him to touch me, but I dont have the kinda money it takes to be addicted to anything (especially the shittiest drug in existence) and I just want to be high. So I let him. And then we get high. Actually we usually both get high right before he does it since its easier on me. I tried to tell in my outpatient therapy but I'm just getting chewed out for self destructing via agreeing to meet him. I cant tell my family, they will freak out on me and blame me. Everyday in morning group I lie that I'm getting better, I'm trying to do the task of listing whatever positives happened the day before, and then I lock myself in the bathroom to snort a line. My nose is burning inside from snorting the fuckin lines. And now I got 2 or 3 unanswered calls from him just when I thought he will leave me alone. My father patted me on the shoulder today and it reminded me of that bastard and I wanted to scream. Yet I dont have enough motivation nor will power to say no and cut him out, I want to hurt. Help me...

• Hugs
Reactions: xBrialesana and tryingtoescape
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Omg. This sounds terrible. I'm sorry to hear. I don't know...what kind of help do you want? I don't know much about health insurance...and I'm not confident in it...but perhaps if you convince a dr. that it is beyond horrible it can be paid for...IDK. If you are female- don't get pregnant!