obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So Ive been trying to make all this work for so long. If I dont go Ip or do something life changing soon Imma just ctb and get it over with. I cant do this anymore. My life is not getting anywhere, I cant work normally, I cant eat normally cause of my eating disorder, I cant sleep normally anymore as well. I have almost no friends, I dont go anywhere, im just at my house drawing and maybe playing games and thats it. I hate this, I hate this so much.

• Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi, Mauve87, Zegers and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it really can be so dreadful feeling trapped in an existence you hate. But anyway I wish you the best in whatever happens going forward.

Reactions: Zegers and TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I feel you I can´t work either because of many chronical problems, can´t eat normally because I´m allergic to all foods so it´s hard to swallow, can´t sleep much either, last night I couldn´t sleep before over 6 in the morning and also no friends and sit in a room all day playing games maybe go for a walk but yeah it feels mostly like I´m just spectating life but never really live.

Reactions: lwlaiet8887 and Zegers
Mauve87

Mauve87

Aug 30, 2023
You draw too? Art is the only thing I'm passionate about. I also have an ED (bulimia)and can relate.
Wish you the best