• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DeadD

DeadD

King Idiot
Mar 28, 2019
I know there's no "right" time, but I can avoid cruel times. I was going to do it this weekend, but not only does my very close friend/roommate graduate this weekend, but another close friend of mine tried to convince me to let him come stay the weekend to make sure I was ok. I don't want to do it this weekend and have him thinking he could have stopped me if he came. It feels like there's never a good time, but I can't do this any longer. Every day it just gets worse and there's no end in sight. How do I even begin to choose a good time that's soon that will leave minimal damage to those around me?

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife, FuneralCry and Dead Meat
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Finding the right time to do it is certainly hard.
I think I would like to ctb in my B-DAY.

Reactions: DeadD and hahabye
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yeah, I understand how that can be a challenge as many methods depend on not being found too quickly. It can be off putting when there are people around the area when you plan to do it. The option to ctb will always be there so if you are truly desperate and it is what you want there will always be a way. I wish you the best.

Last edited:
DeadD

DeadD

King Idiot
Mar 28, 2019
Yeah I'm just going to put it off till next weekend so that I won't give the poor guy a complex. I'm done though, it's over for me soon and it makes me sick to think what's going to happen to my friends and family; but they're not the ones who have to live in my body. They're not the ones who have to maintain it. My body, my life, I'm choosing to end it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and Bedrock48