X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
Don't have any friends anymore, my girl left, I'm out of a job, my parents pressure me to become something I don't want to be. I'm a waste of space and oxygen.
I hope that death isn't as lonely.
Everyday starts out the same. Ends the same.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem, NeverSatisfied, BitterlyAlive_ and 8 others
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
It is almost 12 midnight and I'm laying in bed, just thinking about what could have been.
Friend, if it isn't? I'll buy the first round when we make it there.
I hope paradise is waiting for us.
I wish that I can give my life to a cancer patient or some kid who wants to live. I don't love myself anymore. I don't feel love anymore.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LittleJem, NeverSatisfied, patheticpartner and 4 others
N

NoPointToContinue

Student
Jun 2, 2021
Loneliness paralyses everything valuable in us. It makes us robot, brute, inhuman. Wish you best, friend. I really hope you and everyone in this forum find happiness they wish for.

• Hugs
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, BitterlyAlive_, FuneralCry and 2 others
M

mossyfox

Student
Aug 4, 2021
It is almost 12 midnight and I'm laying in bed, just thinking about what could have been.

I hope paradise is waiting for us.
I wish that I can give my life to a cancer patient or some kid who wants to live. I don't love myself anymore. I don't feel love anymore.
isn't that a lovely thought. I feel the same. waste of space and resources. but I never looked at it that way really. what if someone else could have your life and get to stay. someone who wants it or someone who is more useful to others.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LittleJem, Xiaomi, NeverSatisfied and 3 others
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
Everyday I lie in bed wondering if there's a way to transfer my remaining life to someone else.

Someone not plagued by loneliness like me, unable to make real friends and even avoided by love. As if I were a radioactive mutant that kills everything that comes close to me.

I guess I can relate to what you said.

May you find peace. Living or dying, there must be peace ...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LittleJem, Xiaomi, NeverSatisfied and 6 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I'm sorry you feel that way @Satanist - this society is made for egoistic maniacs and those who toss others aside.

That being said - of all the negative feelings there are - I have never experienced feeling lonely - so I can't really relate - but I definitely felt hurt and betrayed before :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Xiaomi, NeverSatisfied, BitterlyAlive_ and 3 others
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
A waste of space and oxygen doesn't come on here to talk about his feelings, it makes you a man who's been given dire circumstances while trying to survive life's rat race.

I've been where you are, friendship wise, and when there's no one around it sucks thinking "Do I really have to start all over again. I'm over this". You're a human, not a frickin' Transformer :heart:.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Xiaomi, NeverSatisfied, BitterlyAlive_ and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
While I am very introverted and do not get lonely as in lacking a connection to others, I understand that loneliness can be a painful feeling and it can send us into despair. I'm sorry you are suffering, living really is painful. I see my existence as very pointless. I would also give my life to someone who wants to live. I wish you well.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LittleJem, Xiaomi, NeverSatisfied and 7 others
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
Don't have any friends anymore, my girl left, I'm out of a job, my parents pressure me to become something I don't want to be. I'm a waste of space and oxygen.
I hope that death isn't as lonely.
Everyday starts out the same. Ends the same.
Pretty much exactly the same but I work from home in the day. Moved away from my hometown start of last year and don't know anyone for a hundred miles. My parents make it clear they wish I was gone.

It is so lonely.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LittleJem, Xiaomi, NeverSatisfied and 2 others
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
I'm surrounded by good people and I interact with them on a daily basis, and yet, I'm feeling extremely lonely…. So f**king lonely….. ;-;

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: FuneralCry, LittleJem, Xiaomi and 3 others
iftheworldwasending

iftheworldwasending

My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoice.
Sep 26, 2020
i hope death isn't as lonely either.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry and Xiaomi
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
Thank you everyone for the kind words, I haven't got much left in me anymore. In the next life, I hope we can all be a family.

• Love
Reactions: mossyfox
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Everyday I lie in bed wondering if there's a way to transfer my remaining life to someone else.
You can transfer it to me so that I can sell it to my new friend Mr Murder who will kill it.

Reactions: Midgardsorm
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
You can transfer it to me so that I can sell it to my new friend Mr Murder who will kill it.
Lies ...

You will torture it... Or you're gonna used it to power your spells

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I'd love to donate my life too. Was thinking that today. To someone who'd enjoy it!!

• Hugs
Reactions: blue_muse and FuneralCry