• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Amz_Falls

Student
Aug 23, 2019
Excellent. Considering I get 2-3 calls a month, thats perfect.
Literally just walk into a shop with some cash and get as you pay as you go phone and sim. Where I am you can get that for as cheap as £10. Good luck x

Reactions: ABSOLUTION
A

Arcitect

Oct 22, 2023
Part of my plan includes going missing to give me the time and space to ctb. I live in a beautiful area full of mountains and dense forests and I'm excited about my last adventure. My question is about mobile phone tracing or 'pinging' as they call it (I'm in the UK) Do you think they will be able to find me easily by pinging my phone?
Heres an idea, I heard that aluminum foil can be used to block cell signals. I hear about ex convicts using aluminum foil to disable their ankle monitors by wrapping the monitor in aluminum foil. I assume this would only work as long as the entire phone is wrapped. But maybe if you wanted to hike a long distance and check your phone every so often or if you were on the fence about it and didn't know if you ctb then it maybe could be helpful..

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
you can get emf phone case Faraday Phone Sleeve Signal Blocking, Anti-tracking

• Informative
Reactions: Arcitect and letmegetout