Status
Not open for further replies.
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I just hope that people would stop that behavior
Because u really felt bad and excluded . Even tho I apologized multiple times. Not talking about that member but also for multiple times
Honestly, if what @ETgirl is saying is true, then I think that you should apologize to her. Trying to turn others against her is just wrong.

juzuhz

juzuhz

Aug 22, 2024
Honestly, if what @ETgirl is saying is true, then I think that you should apologize to her. Trying to turn others against her is just wrong.
I did that time but you needed to k own the context. Just when the mods will see the convo they'll understand

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I did that time but you needed to k own the context. Just when the mods will see the convo they'll understand
Okay, then what's the context?

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
I don't know what to believe here. this thread probably needs to be locked and a mod needs to handle this dispute imo

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
juzuhz

juzuhz

Aug 22, 2024
Okay, then what's the context?
She was also attacking me so I thought well we're all having fun "joking" and I'm not the person who started talking like that first about couple or something it was other members so I went in with the joke when I felt that she was comfortable I stopped and said sorry. I think I said so are we good? But I made sure not to continue saying anything
But they kept attacking afterwards about something else for like a long time even tho I Said sorry

todiefor

todiefor

Scrap that, nothing matters at all after all
Jun 24, 2023
I don't understand how this thread is "suicide discussion"? Please don't clog up the forum with petty interpersonal problems. I wasn't there for any of this but usually if people ignore you, they are trying to avoid toxicity rather than create more. if anyone has a problem with someone, they should report and have mods deal with it and put said person on ignore rather than engaging further or create an unnecessary thread slagging off others. Sounds like you are pissed off u were ignored and want to continue something no one wanted to. Speak to the mods instead. This thread should be closed.

Last edited:
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, damienlerone03, ETgirl and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
the poor incel is being attacked by the foids
He said he's not. No one else has said he is. Apparently, the issue is over something else. I'll take his word for what he said to me about what I asked.

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I as well as any other staff members do not tolerate name calling, bullying, harassment or public displays of harsh judgement on an or to any person that's on this forum. with that being stated this thread will be locked. I don't know how many time I have to reiterate the fact that if you don't have nice things to say then don't say it. Moving forward if any user see's the above mentioned issues in gen-chat or any other chat please report it for us so we can look at the situation. As for those involved with this specific case, it's over and drop it. Further continuing attempting to fuel the fire will be met with a warning and a temp ban from the chat room.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: damienlerone03, Glenferd666, RoseGarden and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.