• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JayBot2005

Aug 23, 2020
I would suggest that you consider the non-rebreather mask.

Interesting..

On wikipedia it said that most masks are one-fits-all and that ambient oxygen could seep in. Would this be a problem?

Also, how would I connect the mask's tube to the hose?

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Hey, Jay,

I have a whole blog addressing the questions you posed. It is on blogger. The handle is nitrogenexit. I have to be cryptic because I not permitted to post web links.

Reactions: endergames and JayBot2005
J

JayBot2005

Aug 23, 2020
Hey, Jay,

I have a whole blog addressing the questions you posed. It is on blogger. The handle is nitrogenexit. I have to be cryptic because I not permitted to post web links.

I'm afraid I can't seem to find it

Sarahlynn

Sarahlynn

Deep breath, stand back, it's time.
Aug 19, 2020
Why would it matter if you're in Sweden? You buy it on either clear or dark web?

You would still have to get it through the mail. If customs stop the package and it contains illegal stuff, there can be consequences. Like being locked into a psych ward if you are already known in mental health care as suicidal. I'm not OP, but that is the reason why I won't do SN, as I am too scared to buy it.

Hypothermia - cold, hyperthermia is heat stroke - sorry. Hypothermia is mean't to be really peaceful, load of alcohol out in cold you just want to go to sleep and that's it, meant to be peaceful and nice.

I am thinking about ODing outside during winter. People die here from getting drunk and falling asleep outside every now and then. As I will be ODing at the same time I will probably not be awake for the blissful part of hypothermia though... I think the part before you get delusional can be difficult though, the heavy shivers of freezing cold isn't pleasant.

Reactions: Greenberg
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
You would still have to get it through the mail. If customs stop the package and it contains illegal stuff, there can be consequences. Like being locked into a psych ward if you are already known in mental health care as suicidal. I'm not OP, but that is the reason why I won't do SN, as I am too scared to buy it.

I am thinking about ODing outside during winter. People die here from getting drunk and falling asleep outside every now and then. As I will be ODing at the same time I will probably not be awake for the blissful part of hypothermia though... I think the part before you get delusional can be difficult though, the heavy shivers of freezing cold isn't pleasant.
It was about 6 or 7 C here last night so I opened all the windows got wet through and tried sitting there to see what it was like - shivered like hell.

So I thought maybe when it's colder get in a cool bath with bottle of whiskey, sit in it til it goes cold so core body temperature is dropping, then sit in room with all windows open. Keep dipping in bath as necessary. Fall asleep. Done.

Lots of old people die every year from hypothermia in cold houses because they have to choose food or the heating on.

Yes that's what our wonderful society brings them to.

In 2017 in the UK there were 46,000 excess deaths of old people in winter time. Only needs to be less than 10C.

H

Hornyaboutdeath

Aug 23, 2020

In Sweden, even if customs took it and you'd end up in the ward it would be for like a weekend and then you're free to leave.

swedish laws is a joke

comitting crimes in Sweden is the least of your concerns. And the crime of suicide? Pft, in Sweden you're welcome to try the next day. No problem. Our society WANTS people to commit suicide. That's the harsh reality of Sweden, sorry to wake you up.

Last edited:
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Wow, Swedish laws appear to be quite lax. Why would you say that "Swedish society wants people to commit suicide?" Would the government not want people around to pay taxes? Cheers!

J

JayBot2005

Aug 23, 2020
Managed to order some SN, hope it arrives.

I think I'm going to buy the inert gas set up too.

I read an account of a certain users ctb with SN and she was apparently gasping for air, that concerned me a bit.

H

Hornyaboutdeath

Aug 23, 2020
Wow, Swedish laws appear to be quite lax. Why would you say that "Swedish society wants people to commit suicide?" Would the government not want people around to pay taxes? Cheers!
Sure, but those people are excluded from my argument.