• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Hello there!
I'd chosen the night-night method for CTB, I'd bought the ratchet tape and cornhole bags. I did find my carotid arteries and I can sense my pulse on the both side of the neck... But there is a little problem... I have a wide trachea...( Emm, I mean that when I scquezee the ratchet tape the bags had pressing that is not enought for blocking the artery blood. I don't feel uncomfortanble, I don't feel any smothering or like I'm chocking. Only thing what I feel is that the noise and sounds around me are becoming more quiet, my head expands, and sometimes I feel bumpimg of pulse on the neck. I don't feel dizzy and I don't see that the vision get more darker. I become little bit sleepy, but I don't catch "black out"... And every time as I try I waint about 30 secs to be sure - it's working at this time or not. And I think that only reason why I didn't get black out is my wide thrahea... Has anyone the same problem here? And can anyone give me advise about what to do? (I tried to use folded socks - but in that case the ratchet tape is pressing right at the Adam's apple and it's becoming painfull.)
Also I tried the tourniqiet compression for the Five Last Acts - and it's not working for me 'casue of (again) my wide thrahea - and in that case I don't feel so much pressure as I feel at night-night method.
So, has anyone any thoughts about my situation?) And many thanks!
P.S I know that night-night method must work because it uses the same ways to press the carotid atretires as at the rare naked choke. And I belive that if everybody might be chocked by rare naked choke so everybody might be choked by night-night method.

Reactions: Mark_Anatoly