moody_cupcakes

moody_cupcakes

Oct 7, 2024
Can't deal anymore. My SN got here a day early and I feel it's a sign... I'm scared that I'm messing with what my life should have been and maybe it would have all worked out but I already have 6 failed attempts and those times I was never afraid just today...planning to cbt in about 20 min. Im just tired of always being in pain and abandoned.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tonkpils, etherealspring, the_path_of_sorrows and 7 others
DeadNotSleeping

DeadNotSleeping

Just an absolute mess.
Oct 7, 2024
Good luck Moody. I hope this helps you with your pain.

• Love
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Wishing you peace and freedom from this horrible world. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:
A little advise... Make sure you hide/store any extra SN for future use in case your plan is unsuccessful
the first attempt. (Not saying it won't be, just be prepared) 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Love
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
I

ilk

Jun 1, 2024
goodluck & i hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and not-2-b-the-answer
max_vader2

max_vader2

Aug 27, 2024
I can't wish you good luck, because even if we are strangers in there internet and I'll never meet you, I still hope that your life gets better

But regardless of the result, I hope you find peace

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
athiestjoe

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
If it arrived a day early, did you have adequate time to fast ahead of it per the protocols though? If you have not put in the prep of the day with fasting (stop food 8 hours and stop water 2 hours before) it may be wise to wait until you can commit to the protocol. And time enough for the AE (like meto) to kick in? Not telling you to do or not to do anything, just to try to avoid risk of failure is all. Just throwing it out there that if you want to risk another failure it may be a good idea to do it properly.

I am happy to hear your SN arrived safe and sound.

Good luck with whatever you decide and hope you get peace & serenity.

• Love
Reactions: alienfreak, maniac116 and Plato'sCaveDweller
Fate

Fate

Nothingness is blissful
Aug 10, 2024
Try not to act on impulse. Impulse usually leads to failure. It's easier planning a date and getting prepared for it.

• Love
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and maniac116
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering, to me it really is such a cruel existence but anyway I hope you find peace.

GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

When will I find an exit?
Sep 24, 2024
Hope you find peace.

moody_cupcakes

moody_cupcakes

Oct 7, 2024
Can't deal anymore. My SN got here a day early and I feel it's a sign... I'm scared that I'm messing with what my life should have been and maybe it would have all worked out but I already have 6 failed attempts and those times I was never afraid just today...planning to cbt in about 20 min. Im just tired of always being in pain and abandoned.
Was interrupted and forgot about the fasting. Planning tomorrow. Hopefully this works out. Thank you everyone for your kind words. Hopefully this is over soon

• Hugs
Reactions: Tonkpils, Plato'sCaveDweller and DeadNotSleeping
DeadNotSleeping

DeadNotSleeping

Just an absolute mess.
Oct 7, 2024
Glad you decided to take your time and do it right. As others have stated impulsivity leads to failure.

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Eternal love & peace to you.
I hope your transition is smooth & painless🌹💔