F

foggy

Mar 1, 2022
I'm extremely suicidal. I've been planning this for a while. I planned to wait until June but it's bad rn. I don't have the option of being hospitalized for mh treatment nor do I want that. I didn't fast tonight but I think if I wait until the early hours of the morning I'll be able to use SN. I'm scared of the consequences of my actions. Will my friend kill himself? Will my sister be devastated? Idk and honestly I almost don't care. I'm very low right now and I just… I don't want to be alive anymore. I care about my family and friends but I don't know if I love them enough to live for them. Not when I'm suffering like this. That sounds terrible. I'm sorry. I want this all to be over.

Please don't judge me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Caycee, MatthewV3, LifeHasNoOptIn and 5 others
Riddle

Riddle

Student
Mar 25, 2022
No judgement, I get in these spots too. But before you act, read through this thread of failed SN attempts

I find it a cathartic experience that really makes you realize the gravity of your decision and what you may face after drinking SN. Please give it a day or two to think it over, if you are still ready then follow the protocol

• Hugs
Reactions: Foresight, foggy, SpaceCadet and 1 other person
X

xo777

are we almost there?
Apr 5, 2022
I understand and no judgment. I don't have any advice but I hear you.

CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

"Why do we do what we do?"
Dec 12, 2021
Peace be your journey!

F

foggy

Mar 1, 2022
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Sorry it came to this. Don't know what you're dealing with or what kind of pain you're trying to avoid, so won't try to talk you out of it. When you have people that care for you, the decision is even harder. If they know about your feelings they might me somewhat prepared already and it won't be a shock.

Kurinoy

Kurinoy

I'm the rain. I'm the moonlight.
Apr 5, 2022
Too tired to keep going? That's normal buddy, I hope you'll find peace whether you do it or not. No one can blame you. Hugs.

F

foggy

Mar 1, 2022
I did not ctb. It was a close one though. Thank you for all your kind words. Life is hard and idk where I'll come up with the strength to keep going.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames and Foresight
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are suffering so much. I know that it is hard to carry on when you are so tired of everything. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.

H

headspin

Apr 8, 2022
I'm extremely suicidal. I've been planning this for a while. I planned to wait until June but it's bad rn. I don't have the option of being hospitalized for mh treatment nor do I want that. I didn't fast tonight but I think if I wait until the early hours of the morning I'll be able to use SN. I'm scared of the consequences of my actions. Will my friend kill himself? Will my sister be devastated? Idk and honestly I almost don't care. I'm very low right now and I just… I don't want to be alive anymore. I care about my family and friends but I don't know if I love them enough to live for them. Not when I'm suffering like this. That sounds terrible. I'm sorry. I want this all to be over.

Please don't judge me.
I am in your place of resolve. I ordered SN yesterday. I've been contemplating / planning for months , but was set on hanging, but after practicing it was too intense. I'd rather get a hotel room and make it as relaxing at possible. But I'm not sure if the stuff I ordered is legit. I need this to work .