obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
Ive been asking for help over and over again, telling her everything ive been doing.
Tomorrow ill ask her to go ip again and if that doesnt work I will ctb for sure.
Ive been abusing meds, drinking, binge eating, purging sometimes, and having dark thoughts overall.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AnonGermany, SVEN, Sannti and 2 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I don't think it's her fault, there is not a lot they will or can do.

All they can really do is give us some BS tasks like get out for a walk, or fill in thoughts diaries. All completely useless.

Drink and drugs will only make it 10x worse though, depressants are never a good idea with mental health issues. I had to quit all drink and drugs, even nicotine, but I am a bad case lol.

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
I don't think it's her fault, there is not a lot they will or can do.

All they can really do is give us some BS tasks like get out for a walk, or fill in thoughts diaries. All completely useless.

Drink and drugs will only make it 10x worse though, depressants are never a good idea with mental health issues. I had to quit all drink and drugs, even nicotine, but I am a bad case lol.
Well I have been in this shit since I was about 12-13, tried so much shit so idk what can work at this point

• Hugs
Reactions: Larysa
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I never really found therapists or meds like SSRIs much help, to be honest. And of course hitting deppressants like alcohol (I've been there) just makes the downward spiral deeper and faster.
Sorry, I'm not helping any, I just hope that being able to vent here may help you to struggle on until you decide what to do.
Best wishes for getting through all these rotten circumstances.

• Hugs
Reactions: obei