LoneMisery

LoneMisery

Student
Jan 23, 2022
Little by little i will be getting rid of my belongings. I dont want my room to be full of work when i go. My friend who has given me a lot of my nice things she can either have it back or leave it on the street for all i care and my brother can either grab the valuables in the attic or let my cousin sell it for back rent that i couldnt afford.
I guess what im saying is that i now know for sure that i will be ctb. I didnt think i would but the time in my life has now became so darkening so depressing so pathetic that i know it is time.
I will also activate my Facebook and contact old friends and talk to them one more time before posting my goodbye letter.
I cant tell you how good it feels to finally feel this. That its gonna happen.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Forever Dead, Al_stargate and 1 other person
ClaudeKersey

ClaudeKersey

Student
Mar 1, 2022
I have long de-activated all my social media profiles. =/

PS: I see that you're a Chicago Bulls fan, are you living in Chicago? The Bulls are having a great season this year. The acquistion of Demar and Caruso was fantastic.

Reactions: Al_stargate
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Does anyone get kinda angry that people will get your nice stuff, that you worked hard to get and they didn't deserve. I'm thinking of donating a good part of my money to charities. Hope Bulls go all the way this year to win the championship. They could if everyone is healthy, Demar, Zach, Caruso, Lonzo, Vucevic, they are such a solid team, bench has been good as well.

Reactions: Forever Dead
F

Forever Dead

Student
Mar 5, 2022
Little by little i will be getting rid of my belongings. I dont want my room to be full of work when i go. My friend who has given me a lot of my nice things she can either have it back or leave it on the street for all i care and my brother can either grab the valuables in the attic or let my cousin sell it for back rent that i couldnt afford.
I guess what im saying is that i now know for sure that i will be ctb. I didnt think i would but the time in my life has now became so darkening so depressing so pathetic that i know it is time.
I will also activate my Facebook and contact old friends and talk to them one more time before posting my goodbye letter.
I cant tell you how good it feels to finally feel this. That its gonna happen.
Everything I own now can be carried in a 85 litre rucksack. All my previous posessions were given away some time ago. to people who needed them more than I do. Giving away or selling your stuff is a sure sign that you have become more commited to ctb. It is one of the milestones on the journey so to speak. My family never gave two fucks about me, and my so-called friends have long gone, so leaving a note wont be a problem, because there wont be one.. My method of ctb also means that my body wont be found so no funeral to worry about., Happy days. I wish you well.

Reactions: LoneMisery
ClaudeKersey

ClaudeKersey

Student
Mar 1, 2022
Does anyone get kinda angry that people will get your nice stuff, that you worked hard to get and they didn't deserve. I'm thinking of donating a good part of my money to charities. Hope Bulls go all the way this year to win the championship. They could if everyone is healthy, Demar, Zach, Caruso, Lonzo, Vucevic, they are such a solid team, bench has been good as well.

Never rated Vucevic highly when he was at Orlando, but dang, he's really solid.

LoneMisery

LoneMisery

Student
Jan 23, 2022
Everything I own now can be carried in a 85 litre rucksack. All my previous posessions were given away some time ago. to people who needed them more than I do. Giving away or selling your stuff is a sure sign that you have become more commited to ctb. It is one of the milestones on the journey so to speak. My family never gave two fucks about me, and my so-called friends have long gone, so leaving a note wont be a problem, because there wont be one.. My method of ctb also means that my body wont be found so no funeral to worry about., Happy days. I wish you well.
Yes their inability to understand how i feel really hurts me. I just dont need my cousin selling stuff to pay for back rent. If i had thousands of dollars saved up she wouldnt give a f if i worked or not. Im at least being somewhat respectful by cleaning my room out instead of leaving all that work for someone to do

The bulls are doing exactly what i figured. Theyre 1 and like 12 against teams with a .700 win ratio. Went from 1st to 4th in under 2 weeks. Theyre a really good team but i watch so much basketball i can tell they wont make it to the eastern finals. Unless they rwally really ball it out

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Dead
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am sorry for all the suffering that has brought you to this point. I know that it is awful living a depressing life. I understand why you would be relieved, for me personally the thought of not existing is comforting as it is the end to all pain. I wish you the best in whatever happens.