• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

eepy guy, hoping to CTB with someone else.
Feb 6, 2024
Good luck, I hope you're able to find peace. :heart:

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
good luck, i wish you nothing but peace <3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: iloverachel
tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
I hope you find peace wherever you go

DesperateOne

DesperateOne

Experienced
May 25, 2023
I hope you find peace, I will be joining you very soon.

Reactions: tbroken
V

Vivir_O_No

I want to be great.
Dec 10, 2023
Hello to everyone who commented. I admit that I failed my attempt, and that makes me feel disappointed in myself. I felt like a failure, and more so when I announced it in a comment, and it makes me very anxious to know that I'm being judged for it, but I don't know if I'm overthinking things.

The worst part was waking up to the feeling of the rope against my neck, it felt so strong, and I felt the desperation to loosen it. I blacked out for a moment, but it seems I ended up waking up. I felt shaken, I felt weird, it felt like being alive and being dead at the same time. Because I did it in the closet, a feeling of claustrophobia also came over me, plus my survival instinct seems to have triggered the moment I woke up, leaving me even more anxious. Still I didn't cry, I just felt weird, disappointed in myself for having failed.

I mustered so much will to do this, and it came to nothing. How am I supposed to move forward? This is my second time. Sometimes the pain gets the better of me, I don't know how to proceed anymore.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Hello to everyone who commented. I admit that I failed my attempt, and that makes me feel disappointed in myself. I felt like a failure, and more so when I announced it in a comment, and it makes me very anxious to know that I'm being judged for it, but I don't know if I'm overthinking things.

The worst part was waking up to the feeling of the rope against my neck, it felt so strong, and I felt the desperation to loosen it. I blacked out for a moment, but it seems I ended up waking up. I felt shaken, I felt weird, it felt like being alive and being dead at the same time. Because I did it in the closet, a feeling of claustrophobia also came over me, plus my survival instinct seems to have triggered the moment I woke up, leaving me even more anxious. Still I didn't cry, I just felt weird, disappointed in myself for having failed.

I mustered so much will to do this, and it came to nothing. How am I supposed to move forward? This is my second time. Sometimes the pain gets the better of me, I don't know how to proceed anymore.

No1 = judgng u

Ppl cme bck & chnge thr mnds all th/ tme - th/ cmmunty = hre t/ spport u thru whtevr happns

I

inmyhead

Student
May 21, 2023

Nobody here is judging you, we have all been there. I would be surprised if there is anyone here who has never attempted it before. I am here because of many failed attempts (unfortunately).

Don't be disappointed in yourself. Sometimes things work out and sometimes they don't.

So please know there is nothing but support from this forum.

Since you've had a bit to drink and you've had a failed attempt I would suggest maybe just doing some self care for a little while. If you can, go to sleep. When I had my failed attempt (from full suspension hanging, the anchor knot slipped and I came back to consciousness as my feet hit the ground) I had sedated myself somewhat and lay down to sleep. I don't know why but the next day I woke up and decided to give living a go for a little while longer.

That might happen for you, it might not. But at least you'll be waking up with a clearer head tomorrow to work out your next steps. My DMs are also open if you want to talk. Anytime.

• Love
Reactions: Vivir_O_No