Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I have been becoming unstable, and I can hardly cope, I got drunk and tried the tourniquet method (I am unable to hang myself), lost consciousness and woke up with a terrible headache

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Phosphophyllite, AtMostOkay, A_miStake_of_NATURE and 17 others
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
I have been becoming unstable, and I can hardly cope, I got drunk and tried the tourniquet method (I am unable to hang myself), lost consciousness and woke up with a terrible headache
Sorry to hear about that. May I ask how it fail you? Did it come loose?

Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
I'm assuming it came loose or it wasn't right enough to begin with?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering so much. I can imagine a failed attempt must be awful to go through. I wish you well.

• Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay, Judah and chocolatebar
fruit-loops

fruit-loops

Student
Jun 27, 2021
I'm so sorry things are falling down so fast for you. I hope you will be better and, if you have to, to do it in a more conscious state.. before this intent, do you had a different method in mind?

• Hugs
Reactions: Judah
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering so much. I can imagine a failed attempt must be awful to go through. I wish you well.
I'm so sorry things are falling down so fast for you. I hope you will be better and, if you have to, to do it in a more conscious state.. before this intent, do you had a different method in mind?
The truth is I feel bad, but the reason is not because of the fact that I failed, on the one hand I knew that maybe I would fail because it was very likely that I would do something wrong due to my drunken state, but still I'm taking it the best possible way

Thank you for your words!

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry and AtMostOkay