B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
I'm not even sure what I'm doing here! I can only see one solution to end my pain. I love my children but unfortunately living with this pain is just impossible. I have headaches 24/7. It's started to affect me physically. Sadness killed me already. My son took me with him and it's a fact. I'm just an empty thing working to pay house rent. I'm done.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: JJ53, LifeQuitter, divinemistress36 and 9 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry. It's so hard to imagine the pain you're going through. I wish there was something I could say to help but I know there isn't.

Reactions: fatladysings and badtothebone
B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
I'm so sorry. It's so hard to imagine the pain you're going through. I wish there was something I could say to help but I know there isn't.
There isn't. Appreciate you're trying tho! I just have no energy I'm tired. I'm about to leave work early today.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, fatladysings and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so cruel to me how there's all this suffering, it sounds really painful what you have to go through. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: LifeQuitter, fatladysings and badtothebone
B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
It's so cruel to me how there's all this suffering, it sounds really painful what you have to go through. But anyway I wish you the best.
Thank you so much @FuneralCry

Reactions: fatladysings
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
There isn't. Appreciate you're trying tho! I just have no energy I'm tired. I'm about to leave work early today.

Are your bosses and colleagues being supportive? I hope so.

Reactions: fatladysings and badtothebone
B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
Are your bosses and colleagues being supportive? I hope so.
I work as a registered nurse at the hospital and they understand what I'm going through so I do leave when I'm overwhelmed.. I'm just not feeling good today I want to go by my son grave the rest of the day and think

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, Forever Sleep and fatladysings
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I truly hope you feel better soon & can find peace, whatever choices you make. I can't even imagine losing a child🌹💔

Reactions: badtothebone
B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
I truly hope you feel better soon & can find peace, whatever choices you make. I can't even imagine losing a child🌹💔
Thank you so much @maniac116
The moment you realise that you're not going to see the person you love the most, it's terrifying. I don't think I can move forward with this pain. Maybe I don't want to. I'm not a selfish person or maybe I am I don't care at this point. I'm not normal anyway. The person I was when my son was alive died too. I know I'm leaving 2 children but my sister love them and now she's taking care of them regardless she get them from school while I'm at work they love her. I feel guilty every time I take a breath😢😢😢😢I HAVE TO KMS

• Aww..
Reactions: Joarga, divinemistress36 and landslide2
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Ya, People reach a state of apathy at times where we just don't have the energy to care any more. It's part of being human🌹💔

Reactions: Hollowman, divinemistress36 and badtothebone
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
If you're this upset about your son CTB, imagine how your kids are going to feel losing you the same way. They might think you loved your other son more than them. Maybe you do.

Sorry if that sounds harsh.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and badtothebone
B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
Ya, People reach a state of apathy at times where we just don't have the energy to care any more. It's part of being human🌹💔
It's like I'm dead already nothing to give
If you're this upset about your son CTB, imagine how your kids are going to feel losing you the same way. They might think you loved your other son more than them. Maybe you do.

Sorry if that sounds harsh.
"Upset" it's not even the word. I feel like I was hit by train and I can't collect my pieces collect me. I lost the person I love the most he was everything to me. I can't see him anymore I can't be with him he's gone. I love my other 2 children and it's not fair but my heart is not the same. What you're saying is totally correct but you're telling someone that have no energy no life in me. I didn't ask for this pain. Nothing matters to me anymore.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, LifeQuitter, landslide2 and 1 other person
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
you're heart must feel so heavy, hang in there, sending 🫂

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I'm going to sound harsh now.

You're grieving. You're depressed. You've lost a child to suicide. As a parent myself, I can possibly sympathise with how that would feel - but I still can't fully understand. I do know it would hurt like nothing else.

I don't think you're getting enough support. How you're feeling now, how shit your entire world is, is normal for someone in your situation. It's ok to feel like you do at the moment.

Please get more real life support - you're now feeling like your son probably did, just before he took his life. You keep asking what could you have done differently to support him. Well, with kindness, you need to turn that in on yourself. What more can be done for yourself? You work at a hospital, is there a clinical lead or support team that can help you?

I wouldn't normally be this pushy, but your suicidal ideation is very specific to losing your son. From what I've seen you post, it's not a long term illness or thought process that you've carried with you. It is something that you can get more support and help for.

You will never forget your son - and you shouldn't ever forget him - but you can move on, eventually.

• Love
Reactions: suffering_mo_7, badtothebone, divinemistress36 and 3 others
B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
I'm going to sound harsh now.

You're grieving. You're depressed. You've lost a child to suicide. As a parent myself, I can possibly sympathise with how that would feel - but I still can't fully understand. I do know it would hurt like nothing else.

I don't think you're getting enough support. How you're feeling now, how shit your entire world is, is normal for someone in your situation. It's ok to feel like you do at the moment.

Please get more real life support - you're now feeling like your son probably did, just before he took his life. You keep asking what could you have done differently to support him. Well, with kindness, you need to turn that in on yourself. What more can be done for yourself? You work at a hospital, is there a clinical lead or support team that can help you?

I wouldn't normally be this pushy, but your suicidal ideation is very specific to losing your son. From what I've seen you post, it's not a long term illness or thought process that you've carried with you. It is something that you can get more support and help for.

You will never forget your son - and you shouldn't ever forget him - but you can move on, eventually.
Thank you @Tesha I was happy and normal before. My son death changed every single thing it's a major trauma major pain. Even the way I style my hair is different now, so I don't style. I don't even use face lotion anymore. I don't give a fuck about anything. I know what steps need to be taken and I did. I saw my psychiatrist the other day, he told me how I feel is normal and death wishes is obvious because my son death was out of order I was suppose to die first according to life. I didn't tell him about my suicidal ideations. I attended support group in person and online nothing helped me. I'm trying very hard to stay alive. I was very responsible person but what happened flipped me to someone strange I can't even recognize.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, suffering_mo_7 and Tesha
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Thank you @Tesha I was happy and normal before. My son death changed every single thing it's a major trauma major pain. Even the way I style my hair is different now, so I don't style. I don't even use face lotion anymore. I don't give a fuck about anything. I know what steps need to be taken and I did. I saw my psychiatrist the other day, he told me how I feel is normal and death wishes is obvious because my son death was out of order I was suppose to die first according to life. I didn't tell him about my suicidal ideations. I attended support group in person and online nothing helped me. I'm trying very hard to stay alive. I was very responsible person but what happened flipped me to someone strange I can't even recognize.
I understand that and I'm not wishing to minimise your experience or pain. I can see how much it has utterly destroyed your core. I'm glad you're tied in with professional support, but it will only help if you're completely honest with them. I know you know that.

My PMs are open to you, if you'd like to talk.

Olek Messier 87

Olek Messier 87

Student
Sep 1, 2024
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even fathom what it must be like.
Be strong.

B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
I understand that and I'm not wishing to minimise your experience or pain. I can see how much it has utterly destroyed your core. I'm glad you're tied in with professional support, but it will only help if you're completely honest with them. I know you know that.

Thank you so much' appreciate you
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even fathom what it must be like.
Be strong.
Thank you so much @Olek Messier 87

If I tell them I'm suicidal they will send me to inpatient psych and it's not going to help me. We PEC suicidal patient. Inpatient psych is not really helpful unless you're out of control and have psychosis.

Last edited:
Reactions: landslide2 and Olek Messier 87