A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
just my 2 cents, I would wait a little before ordering from the new chinese supplier, he is a newbie and doesn't seem well organised yet, from what I heard he's even using Paypal which is big red flag for me and he doesn't deal with BTC

Reactions: Bluedew and Baskol1
W

waitupana

Jul 20, 2018
This is march edition, does not have new chinese seller

Reactions: CURSED again
CareOfCell44

CareOfCell44

Jul 26, 2019
Has anyone here been in contact with A? I Recieved a reply from him today, has anyone actually ordered lately and recieved? Or at least ordered and got a queue number?
PM me please, thank you

F

freaktech

Jun 13, 2019
Has anyone here been in contact with A? I Recieved a reply from him today, has anyone actually ordered lately and recieved? Or at least ordered and got a queue number?
PM me please, thank you
i didn't receive my N from july, and no respond my my several emails. A turned a selective scammer, be careful

• Wow
M

mcclouds_ewe

Aug 19, 2019
Hello everybody, just wanted yall to know that I received N from A two weeks ago. A week and a half between payment and package received, in the US, no complications. Made this account specifically to try and provide useful information to the community because this forum is where I found the information to go through the process. I understand that I dont have a post history and thus might seem suspicious or unreliable, but cest la vie.

My last week before CTB. Best of luck to you all.

MCE

Reactions: OnlyMercy and CURSED again
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
The PDF link in my upload on Mega was removed because of a copyright claim. If you are downloading from other mirrors, you're risking yourself of getting a copy that has been modified. Modifications have been passed off as original mirrors and I don't want a case of that happening again.

Reactions: CURSED again, Darkhaven and Baskol1
Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
Hello everybody, just wanted yall to know that I received N from A two weeks ago. A week and a half between payment and package received, in the US, no complications. Made this account specifically to try and provide useful information to the community because this forum is where I found the information to go through the process. I understand that I dont have a post history and thus might seem suspicious or unreliable, but cest la vie.

My last week before CTB. Best of luck to you all.

MCE
Good for you. Now I'm jealous as A isn't responding to my emails

• Wow
Reactions: OnlyMercy, CURSED again and Baskol1
T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
Try using a new email address. It worked for me and for someone else I think
Did you tell him you emailed him before? Because I ordered from him once and never got it so I'm unsure of what to say.

Reactions: Baskol1
T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
It's worth a try. You can make a new protonmail account easily
True. I am just worried because paranoia. Might send it somewhere else idk. Plus I'm worried he will charge me the new price. Apparently if you order it and don't receive it you get a better price but that might be after he said to message him? Idk. It's so convoluted.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CURSED again and Baskol1
CURSED again

CURSED again

please help
Aug 15, 2019
I don't have N yet because i find the process (not the cost) of purchase overwhelming for me. Wish i had a liaison.
But following these N threads and the problems that arise I wonder how much influence location is. Are you both from U.S.?
It seems the U.S. customers have the greatest chance of receiving. Since posters rarely mention what country they are in cannot tell
if there is a pattern.

B

Barelyhuman

Jul 15, 2019
True. I am just worried because paranoia. Might send it somewhere else idk. Plus I'm worried he will charge me the new price. Apparently if you order it and don't receive it you get a better price but that might be after he said to message him? Idk. It's so convoluted.
It doesn't look like he's reducing the price anymore after what just happened. But it's worth it for me because I absolutely need to die on the first attempt and I can afford it. I hope your situation isn't as bad as mine. I don't even want to die

T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
I don't have N yet because i find the process (not the cost) of purchase overwhelming for me. Wish i had a liaison.
But following these N threads and the problems that arise I wonder how much influence location is. Are you both from U.S.?
It seems the U.S. customers have the greatest chance of receiving. Since posters rarely mention what country they are in cannot tell
if there is a pattern.
Yeah it's weird. I'm from Canada. I should have emailed him so I could receive it and now I might not again but I've heard the second time usually goes through but I'm not sure if it's dependent on how quick he sends it off.
It doesn't look like he's reducing the price anymore after what just happened. But it's worth it for me because I absolutely need to die on the first attempt and I can afford it. I hope your situation isn't as bad as mine. I don't even want to die
Wanna PM me and we can talk about it? And I can afford it I just wanted to save some money for some stuff.

Reactions: CURSED again and Baskol1
B

Barelyhuman

Jul 15, 2019
Yeah it's weird. I'm from Canada. I should have emailed him so I could receive it and now I might not again but I've heard the second time usually goes through but I'm not sure if it's dependent on how quick he sends it off.

Wanna PM me and we can talk about it? And I can afford it I just wanted to save some money for some stuff.
You're welcome to pm me but I might try to talk you out of it so be warned

B

Barelyhuman

Jul 15, 2019
Hmm.. maybe.
I'm just in this position because of a serious health issue so my perspective is different. Though I realize everyone has the right to do what they think is best for themselves. I hope you're able to find peace no matter what :heart:

T

Throwaway8675309

Apr 29, 2019
I'm just in this position because of a serious health issue so my perspective is different. Though I realize everyone has the right to do what they think is best for themselves. I hope you're able to find peace no matter what :heart:
Thank you. I think most of us have certain things that make us want to ctb and everyone's opinion is different.

L

LucyJordan

Dec 2, 2019
PM me please, thank you
I ordered it in september, got the n in october. Everything went correct. Until police came to my home and took it away. Heard there was a 'leak' somewhere. For me, A is trustworthy. At the moment, he doesn't reply my mail. Wish I knew what the exact problem is that caused the raids.

I

I'llGetOffHere

Feb 18, 2020
Yes! That's it! It has to be a joke, but the fact someone else saw it makes me happy! I just found my link and got an Ooops! No longer here message. If some else finds it, please PM me. I remember it didn't look easy.

I'm new so I can't PM yet, here's the link on Live Leak:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Reactions: HelensNepenthe