• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
So up until now I have had balls of steel despite not having balls, i.e. have not really felt too afraid of any of this... now I'm hoping to test my meto tonight and suddenly I'm afraid I'll be the 1 in 100 to experience immediate side effects. How convenient !!

I've got Benadryl but only 60mg total and it's in this tablet you have to suck on which just strikes me as very silly but it's the only kind I found. I guess I'm wondering if I should go ahead and try or go get domperidone instead. I've been a bit obsessed with following the traditional method though. I guess this post is kind of useless and mostly just me working thru anxiety. Also I recognize I'm gonna need a lot more guts than this to follow through with the whole thing. But would appreciate any thoughts :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Are you lost too? and MeltingHeart
CaptainT

CaptainT

Experienced
Nov 1, 2019
Can you break the 10mg into 2 5mg pieces. Try half. Get Benadryl ready. Wait then try second half. Worst worse case is a trip to A&E for Benadryl shot.

Thinking of you. May the force be with you

• Love
Reactions: trynacbt
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Okay, thanks so much :) will try the breaking suggestion