D

dospi1

Nov 18, 2021
All i can ever see in myself is all so bad , so patthetic, so awful, today i spend hours pondering about myself, i promised myself that if i found one thing i like , i would give another shot at therapy; but i couldnt find anything, not one thing, a spoiled arrogand bastard, good for nothing a useless parasite whit not more worth than a tick, disgusting to such a deep core that i can hardly cope whit me waking up every day. why cant someone like me just die? i would gladly give my heart and organs to anyone, why i must remain here, why every time i come close to dying i get saved? while people worth so much more than me, whit so much life inside them, die. i dont get it how i got so wrong i just wanted to help people i really ment to, but here i am a pathetic, useless piece of shit not even capable of killing himself, im so sorry, i really am.

• Hugs
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans, CentreMid and WantToEscape96
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I'm so sorry you're feeling this way and that you're suffering like this. If it's any consolation, you're not alone in your thinking. Also, sometimes therapy does more harm than good. I know it's easier said than done, but try not to beat yourself up for "failing therapy". You didn't fail, the world failed you. It failed all of us. Anywho, I hope you find peace in whatever you choose to do.

F

fleischmaschina

Jun 3, 2023
Exactly how I feel pretty much every second Im awake. So useless I cant even get to hang myself.