• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

unnecessary

unnecessary

Broken
Apr 25, 2024
I believe that this is the phrase most misunderstood by ordinary people, who do not understand that it is about suicide, but just like Carmus, I believe that the real problem is finding the moment in which suicide is worth it or not, I believe that it is something very personal, honestly I do not condemn anyone who decides to commit suicide and anyone who decides to live until their 100th birthday, there is no right and wrong, I think the compass to guide us to the moment when it is worth living is how much we can bear the pain, because the pain is very real and everyone knows how much they can take, feel free to disagree with me.
but my thought is that whoever leaves this world is not losing anything, over the years I have only seen how much the world gets worse, and that as the years go by, only more problems and illnesses appear, we correct problems and cure illnesses only for others to appear instead, as if it were a bad joke from the universe. You must be thinking that I'm a hypocrite because I'm still alive, but I answer, I'm a coward and "still" haven't managed to kill myself. Honestly, I want to read your thoughts and I'd love to for you to contradict me.

Reactions: xinino
T

The Byronic Boy

Apr 21, 2024
Now that we are talking about a Shakespeare quote, even thought that's from Hamlet, there's this moment that I've always found so unintentionally funny in King Lear when Edgar says that we should "speak what we feel, not what we ought to say" and I find it so unintentionally funny because by that point everyone's dead and the whole kingdom is fucked, so what's the point of learning that just then? LOL I think life can be that way, too. I think sometimes wiseness only comes in life after everything is fucked. So ironic.

Reactions: unnecessary
unnecessary

unnecessary

Broken
Apr 25, 2024
Now that we are talking about a Shakespeare quote, even thought that's from Hamlet, there's this moment that I've always found so unintentionally funny in King Lear when Edgar says that we should "speak what we feel, not what we ought to say" and I find it so unintentionally funny because by that point everyone's dead and the whole kingdom is fucked, so what's the point of learning that just then? LOL I think life can be that way, too. I think sometimes wiseness only comes in life after everything is fucked. So ironic.
I understand your point, sometimes we only appreciate it after losing what is precious to us, life is about negatives

• Love
Reactions: The Byronic Boy