azumangadaioh

azumangadaioh

everything you know will be erased
Sep 26, 2023
i dont know what to do. everyday is just a constant uphill battle. fucking working just to pay my gas my therapy and my medication all at 18, all of that on top of fucking school im so tired of it. im stuck doing a major i dont want to do but i have to do it because my parents expect me to be a nurse. im so tired of it all. im sitting here trying to do my fucking chemistry homework but all i can think about is ending my life. i feel so weak. i have to maintain a 3.8 gpa if i want to get into nursing school but im already doing so shit in chemistry and i feel like ill fail all my other classes as well. i dont want to do this anymore. theres no point. im fucking working so hard for a future i dont even see myself happy in. absolutely 0 joy in the things i do and the thoughts are just eating me alive. i cant do this anymore. i want to leave

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ViniTerrible, PandaBe, Sannti and 7 others
FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

Experienced
Sep 4, 2020
We're here for you. There's so pain in these words. Being a conscious being in this awful world is hard. I see you and hear you. It's amazing that you are here now.

• Hugs
Reactions: azumangadaioh
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
i hope you can find a way to as peaceful and independent of a life of your choosing as possible šŸ–¤

donxtwait

donxtwait

why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
Nov 9, 2022
i am so sorry that this is what has been brought upon you to deal with. i only wish nothing but the absolute best for you. there's so much pain and it sucks. but you are surviving and it's uplifting for me personally to see you not give up.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd just wish to be free, it really does sound so tiring and dreadful being in that situation but anyway I wish you the best.