I need peace

I need peace

The past is never dead, it's not even past.
Mar 28, 2022
I have had an attempt with SN at the end of April, since then I've given up on life, then I've tried to recover, and things actually got a little better after I've broke the contact with family and stuff, but I've been thinking and I'm still broken. I'm still in pain, and I still think of ctb, I'm just stuck around because I don't want to hurt my husband, specially now that it's just me and him, so I've been trying to think positive, but I'm tired, I'm seriously tired of everything. Human existence, interactions, work, study, I'm just not meant for any of this

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: miserableforever, QuietLake, Trezzohno and 6 others
IWillSmileWhenIDie

IWillSmileWhenIDie

Student
Jun 1, 2022
I'm also fucking tired today especially in all senses of the word šŸ˜…, hope you hang in there and feel better or exit and find relief. Times like this make me wanna accel things up and ctb quicker but I'll wait I'm in no hurry for now I'm good.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and I need peace
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
I take it you have children? You've been suffering for long. if they are on their own now then you need to think of yourself. We stay for our loved ones but when do we get to end the pain? You shouldn't have to suffer your remaining life til natural death. I support your decision to stay or go <3

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am also very tired, the kind of tired that no amount of sleep could ever take away. I understand the feeling of not being meant for this life, I really should have never existed in the first place. Living really is so painful and tiring, and I understand that it is hard to carry on when you suffer so much. I wish you relief from pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, I need peace and Seeking_Peace
K

Keto

Student
Feb 8, 2020
These days I'm so tired and under so much pressure and bad decision made in the past. I don't know why suicidal ideation skyrocketed in summer months.
I have young children and relatively peaceful family
Yet I don't want to stay in this life anymore.
I have all the stuff to CTB. Just waiting for the right moment. If I have to wait until my children become adult and independent, then I have decades ahead. Such difficult situation

• Hugs
Viafactorum

Viafactorum

Tedious
Jun 9, 2022
I have had an attempt with SN at the end of April, since then I've given up on life, then I've tried to recover, and things actually got a little better after I've broke the contact with family and stuff, but I've been thinking and I'm still broken. I'm still in pain, and I still think of ctb, I'm just stuck around because I don't want to hurt my husband, specially now that it's just me and him, so I've been trying to think positive, but I'm tired, I'm seriously tired of everything. Human existence, interactions, work, study, I'm just not meant for any of this
Can you tell me what when wrong with your SN attempt? Did you underdose or get discovered too quickly?

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
I need peace

I need peace

The past is never dead, it's not even past.
Mar 28, 2022
Can you tell me what when wrong with your SN attempt? Did you underdose or get discovered too quickly?
Got found like 15-20 minutes after taking the dose, also took it on impulse and wasn't fasting which may have helped

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
I am tired of life

The sway of emotions is terrible and i have good and bad days, but mostly bad. Thinking about my life and past regrets, thinking about my family and the hurt it would cause, thinking of hope for the future and how there might even be a small chance of something good happening.

It is all simply exhausting and i am tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: I need peace and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Yepp,. I'm right there with you. I'm sick and tired of being sick and Fckn tired. Dealing with life on life's terms and everything associated with it. Fml -

• Hugs
Reactions: I need peace
Viafactorum

Viafactorum

Tedious
Jun 9, 2022
Got found like 15-20 minutes after taking the dose, also took it on impulse and wasn't fasting which may have helped
I see. I hope you find peace in your endeavors.

Reactions: I need peace