frozensun

frozensun

Oct 16, 2023
My efforts to live with my loved one is becoming futile. I've been experiencing this avoidance from my boyfriend without any valid reason. I have nothing else to look forward into except him. My parents are sad that I ended up like this. Having no life and no job. I wish that someone killed me somehow. Unfortunately I can't find such people. My parents don't let me out. Literally stuck inside a home with no money. They give me something to eat and that's it. I'm trying to make things work with my boyfriend but he just shut me out. I want to run away but I have nowhere to go. Don't know what to do. No access to resources that can kill me for sure. Just stuck.

• Hugs
Reactions: suicidalgirl96, voyager, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
My efforts to live with my loved one is becoming futile. I've been experiencing this avoidance from my boyfriend without any valid reason. I have nothing else to look forward into except him. My parents are sad that I ended up like this. Having no life and no job. I wish that someone killed me somehow. Unfortunately I can't find such people. My parents don't let me out. Literally stuck inside a home with no money. They give me something to eat and that's it. I'm trying to make things work with my boyfriend but he just shut me out. I want to run away but I have nowhere to go. Don't know what to do. No access to resources that can kill me for sure. Just stuck.
I'm sorry your relationship with your boyfriend has taken a turn for the worse. I would really insist that you want to speak with him and tell him how you feel. If he can't accept you for who you are, it's pointless to move forward to him. You'd be dragging a dead horse.
I Hope you can find ways to have things to look forward to outside of your loved one, regardless of your relationship recovering or not. It's not healthy to depend on one person for your happiness.
If you want to talk about your feelings, i'd love to listen. Feel free to send me a DM
Best wishes

• Love
Reactions: frozensun
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's dreadful feeling trapped in this existence, I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: voyager and frozensun
frozensun

frozensun

Oct 16, 2023
I certainly understand that it's dreadful feeling trapped in this existence, I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die. But anyway best wishes.
Thanks for your reply. I hope we all find peace.
I'm sorry your relationship with your boyfriend has taken a turn for the worse. I would really insist that you want to speak with him and tell him how you feel. If he can't accept you for who you are, it's pointless to move forward to him. You'd be dragging a dead horse.
I Hope you can find ways to have things to look forward to outside of your loved one, regardless of your relationship recovering or not. It's not healthy to depend on one person for your happiness.
If you want to talk about your feelings, i'd love to listen. Feel free to send me a DM
Best wishes
I try to communicate with him but he doesn't answer my call or respond to my messages. I feel like shit. All I wanted was some reassurance but it seems like I deserve nothing.

Last edited:
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
Thanks for your reply. I hope we all find peace.

I try to communicate with him but he doesn't answer my call or respond to my messages. I feel like shit. All I wanted was some reassurance but it seems like I deserve nothing.
Everyone deserves to have a good life worth living. The fact that he ignores you shows that he is either childish, or doesn't care. Either way that's not normal behaviour for your significant other. I really do hope that he responds and otherwise he's a piece of shit.

frozensun

frozensun

Oct 16, 2023
Everyone deserves to have a good life worth living. The fact that he ignores you shows that he is either childish, or doesn't care. Either way that's not normal behaviour for your significant other. I really do hope that he responds and otherwise he's a piece of shit.
Hmm I don't know. Can't figure out anything.

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
Hmm I don't know. Can't figure out anything.
I hope he changes his attitude. I can see you really care a lot, but right now he's trampling on your feelings. I can't really say much more about it.

frozensun

frozensun

Oct 16, 2023
I hope he changes his attitude. I can see you really care a lot, but right now he's trampling on your feelings. I can't really say much more about it.
Thanks for your support. I hope you find what you're looking for.