• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SecretDissociation

SecretDissociation

Suicide enthusiast
Sep 11, 2022
I was wondering if anyone knows how to stop retching during mechanical indigestion. Emetics do not really work on me and as far as OD'ing goes, it does not really matter to me because I will feel pain inevitably.

I have disordered eating and tend to b/p and I developed IBS from low restriction/fasting so does anyone also have any experience with these issues affecting the lethality of OD'ses. I am starting to think I am just too tolerant to overdose, and right now it is the only way out and I do not fancy trialling and errorring what and what doesn't make me puke.

Though, this could also be psychosomatic and pure SI?

Also, this is longer than I thought, but does one think that taking cocadamol and trying to slit wrists will work? Cocodamol makes me feel completely numb.