Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
Hey everyone,
many members of this forum have told me they found "trial" CTB runs helpful.

That's why I've made this thread to let you know about this. Consider if this is something that might be suitable for you.

You basically do everything you would do on your real CTB day. With one modification – you change SN for a regular salt.

This will help you to both find flaws in your plan and desensitize yourself.

Hopefully this helps you in your journey towards successful CTB. Good luck.

Reactions: looseye, pthnrdnojvsc, Hollowillow and 1 other person
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I would not take additional meto though, the more meto the more risk of a really bad side effect called tardive dyskinesia. Also the excessive propraolol could cause issues with the heart. I think setting things up as if but not taking any of the medications would be a better way to rehearse.

• Wow
Reactions: looseye and SorakaMein
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Hey everyone,
many members of this forum have told me they found "trial" CTB runs helpful.

That's why I've made this thread to let you know about this. Consider if this is something that might be suitable for you.

You basically do everything you would do on your real CTB day. With one modification – you change SN for a regular salt.

This will help you to both find flaws in your plan and desensitize yourself.

Hopefully this helps you in your journey towards successful CTB. Good luck.
I don't recommend drinking regular salt. If you're going to do this, use pink Himalayan sea salt.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you πŸ•―οΈ
Jul 1, 2020
test run carefully...
the lethal dose was estimated to be less than 25 g sodium in four adults (less than four tablespoons of salt).

• Informative
Reactions: looseye and Sick of it all
B

Blackroom_57

Student
Dec 25, 2021
How much regular salt do you dissolve in the water?

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
test run carefully...
But you're talking about SN, and not regular salt, right? Because I've already consumed nearly that amount of regular salt, and all I got was a couple days of uneasiness.
How much regular salt do you dissolve in the water?
I did 20, to make it as close to SN as possible. I got uneasiness for a couple of days after that, I'd recommend only 5g for the lite experience (it's a regular daily amount of salt)
I would not take additional meto though, the more meto the more risk of a really bad side effect called tardive dyskinesia. Also the excessive propraolol could cause issues with the heart. I think setting things up as if but not taking any of the medications would be a better way to rehearse.
The problem here could be... the more you deviate from the real plan, the less desensitized and less prepared you will be for the real plan

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: SorakaMein and Sick of it all
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
You can nuke your nervous system by taking it only a few times!?

Reactions: looseye
H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
Sounds interesting. Are you still experimenting with benzos? Anything else you noticed from use of them relative to SI and anxiety about CTB? Thanks.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I don't recommend drinking regular salt. If you're going to do this, use pink Himalayan sea salt.
Or grey crltic sea salt. I like it more, didn't like the clay pot taste. IC is over priced
test run carefully...
You mean 4 teaspoons? According to our guide it's just 1 tablespoon for 130 pounds? I weight less now...

20221007 070506

I feel so sad in my soul today... Head hurts so bad... And other places

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
Sounds interesting. Are you still experimenting with benzos? Anything else you noticed from use of them relative to SI and anxiety about CTB? Thanks.
I've finished my experiments. I still stick to the max dose of benzos that you can personally tolerate without getting unfocused too much not to be able to go through with SN. Also, it's important to remember that propranolol intensifies the effects of benzos.

• Informative
Reactions: Sick of it all
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
You can nuke your nervous system by taking it only a few times!?
There is one case I saw on youtube of a girl who took 20mg one day then then took it on the second day and became very disabled, severely disabled. So you want to minimize the meto. Most people don't react this way, less than 1%. But if you have a genetic vulnerability to it disability can happen very quickly, often within the first two days. So it is a very bad idea to take meto before you need it in case you have this vulnerability- no one knows if they do, it seems random. The videos of tardive dykiensia reactions to meto are terrifying. OP had good intentions with this thread but it is a bad idea to play around with these medications before your attempt, and this condition is often permanent or at least has permanent bad effects. People should not take these medications are part of a practice run- they should save them for a serious attempt. Below I will post a link to one video of this response to meto:

• Informative
H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
I've finished my experiments. I still stick to the max dose of benzos that you can personally tolerate without getting unfocused too much not to be able to go through with SN. Also, it's important to remember that propranolol intensifies the effects of benzos.
I did not know that about propranalol. Thanks.

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

Apr 30, 2022
There is one case I saw on youtube of a girl who took 20mg one day then then took it on the second day and became very disabled, severely disabled. So you want to minimize the meto. Most people don't react this way, less than 1%. But if you have a genetic vulnerability to it disability can happen very quickly, often within the first two days. So it is a very bad idea to take meto before you need it in case you have this vulnerability- no one knows if they do, it seems random. The videos of tardive dykiensia reactions to meto are terrifying. OP had good intentions with this thread but it is a bad idea to play around with these medications before your attempt, and this condition is often permanent or at least has permanent bad effects. People should not take these medications are part of a practice run- they should save them for a serious attempt. Below I will post a link to one video of this response to meto:

Jesus. I want to kill myself because of one physical disability. I didn't know that while doing so you can get another disability. This is screwed up. F*ck, the world is so dangerous. I hate it. Anyone who constructed this world needs a serious slap.

• Hugs
Reactions: looseye, lifeisbutadream, NoLightRemains and 2 others
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022

And these people are also given Benadryl and treated and they return back to normal pretty quickly.

Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022

Christ, I followed it to YT and of course there are plenty of others with stories of this happening to them or family members, and not only from that one specific brand of meto. And it isn't always an acute thing in the cases mentioned I was just starting to come around to the idea of SN and obviously this doesn't happen to most people, but god fucking dammit I didn't need something to scare me off already. Ugh

A

akirat9

γ‚¨γ‚―γƒˆγƒͺをン
Sep 23, 2022
Christ, I followed it to YT and of course there are plenty of others with stories of this happening to them or family members, and not only from that one specific brand of meto. And it isn't always an acute thing in the cases mentioned I was just starting to come around to the idea of SN and obviously this doesn't happen to most people, but god fucking dammit I didn't need something to scare me off already. Ugh
is that video what happens if fail taking SN?

LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
I've heard somewhere that if you're really lacking in sodium in your body then a glass of salted water should taste quite good so that could help with a trial run

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I may still use meto and kepp benadryl capsules ready in case of a reaction, though these may not help- intravenous benadril is the antidote.