gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Little annoying things that will make your life worse over time can do that. Dyslexia, arthritis, asthma are others, and not many people would want a lifetime of tinnitus or any of those... Personally I have bad knees and I'm still a teenager, so I hope to ctb before I can't walk 100m
You can get your knees replaced, but you're probably a long way off from that. Have you seen an orthopedic physician?

H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
I'm slowly losing my hearing because of a genetic disorder. I have tinnitus as well, although that may be self-inflicted, I don't know.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I have had tinnitus ever since I can remember.bmy mother always took me to the ENT and I did the tests and they said I had the best hearing they had ever seen. Sao I've had no hear loss with my tinnitus. Sometimes I wish I did because I can hear everything too well and it drives me crazy. The reason I am going to die is because I have a condition called Complex Regional Pain Syndrome which is the highest ranking pain condition in medical history. And one of the main spots that I have it is inside my ears. Any kind of noise hurts them. I can't talk much anymore or listen to others for more than two minutes. I can't go out in public because it's too noisy. Three weeks ago I had a flare and the tinnitus was unbearable. I wanted to die because it was driving me out of my mind. I wasn't able to concentrate on anything ND I wasn't able to sleep because when I'd lie down the noise got noisier and if I put my ear on the pillow the noise was maddening. It got a little better but it's still there and I'm terrified about what is going to happen and how loud it can get again. I'm so sorry you're going through this. They say 5% of people with tinnitus hsve it so badly that they kill themselves. I wish you peace.
Though I've never been diagnosed, I think I have eustachian tube dysfunction. There's constant popping in my ears. Furthermore, there's pressure that I can never fully relieve.
I have pressure in my ears too and the more pressure the louder the noise.
yep, it's not fun. Best masking sounds for me have been crickets and rain. some decent ones on youtube.
My tinnitus sounds like crickets. Sometimes I can't tell if there are crickets outside or they're my ears. It's usually a high pitched noise that doesn't stop. It's worse in my right ear. I've learned to ignore it my entire life but the last three weeks have been brutal. I felt like I was losing my mind.

Last edited:
A

acute

May 27, 2019
yes. i want to die bc tinnitus and eye floaters

fuck that crap

Reactions: Shakespear's Brother and OnlyMercy
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Ear wax partial deafness and tinnitus. Had tinnitus all my life I've kind of gotten used to it.was awful when I was drunk.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Mines in my left ear and started after an ear infection. Loss of hearing in that ear now and no let up.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I dont have that thankfully because I really like music and play an instrument. If I did, it would be an icing on the cake. I have bunch of other medical issues though so that would just fuck me over. Sorry you have to deal with that. Is there anything that can be done to fix it?
There is no cure for tinnitus.
Ear wax partial deafness and tinnitus. Had tinnitus all my life I've kind of gotten used to it.was awful when I was drunk.
Yeah you don't want to drink with tinnitus because that increase your blood pressure and makes it worse. I thought about drinking but my mother told me don't even bother.
Yeah you don't want to drink with tinnitus because that increase your blood pressure and makes it worse. I thought about drinking but my mother told me don't even bother.

Last edited: