• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dainhla

Dainhla

"Lifetimes live to die"
May 28, 2023
I'm thinking about CTBing one of these days, but time is a crucial factor in my plan. So I would be really grateful to anyone that could shed some light on my worry:

If I take 60 (more or less) ibuprofen pills (600mg each pill) and 20 paracetamol pills (650mg each one), how much time would it take for me to die?

I think that to estimate that time you might also need to know my weight and height (idk if this really helps you, but anyways I'll say it) : 62 kg and 1,67 m

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Trying to ctb that way isn't really recommended if one wants to die, there are many posts that explain this just by using the search function on here. I would see it as being for the best to actually research methods which is the point of this site as I think overdosing on that would just lead to way more suffering.

Reactions: Aisley, Dainhla, Strawberries and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You're not gonna die rather you may end up in a hospital and with damaged organs (especially kidneys & liver). There are way better methods constantly discussed here. I wish you all the best!

Reactions: Aisley, Dainhla and Strawberries
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
I'm thinking about CTBing one of these days, but time is a crucial factor in my plan. So I would be really grateful to anyone that could shed some light on my worry:

If I take 60 (more or less) ibuprofen pills (600mg each pill) and 20 paracetamol pills (650mg each one), how much time would it take for me to die?

I think that to estimate that time you might also need to know my weight and height (idk if this really helps you, but anyways I'll say it) : 62 kg and 1,67 m
Don't do that please because you will still be here and might not ever have the option again to CTB.

Reactions: Dainhla, Strawberries and Praestat_Mori
Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
Ibuprofen and most medications will not kill you, even prescription. A lot of medication's are coated in a substance that will make you feel sick if you take too many of them. this is why nausea is such a common side effect of so many medications. you will throw up before anything will have time to kill you. and you will be leftwith organ damage and institutionalized because of it.

Reactions: Dainhla
cami

cami

the lonely
May 27, 2023
hey gorgeous. i've been there, done that. it most likely won't work. im sorry you feel this way but i strongly urge you to reach out and inform someone of how you feel right now. we all love you on SS very much, and i don't want you to suffer more than necessary.

• Love
Dainhla

Dainhla

"Lifetimes live to die"
May 28, 2023
Trying to ctb that way isn't really recommended if one wants to die, there are many posts that explain this just by using the search function on here. I would see it as being for the best to actually research methods which is the point of this site as I think overdosing on that would just lead to way more suffering.
You're not gonna die rather you may end up in a hospital and with damaged organs (especially kidneys & liver). There are way better methods constantly discussed here. I wish you all the best!
Ibuprofen and most medications will not kill you, even prescription. A lot of medication's are coated in a substance that will make you feel sick if you take too many of them. this is why nausea is such a common side effect of so many medications. you will throw up before anything will have time to kill you. and you will be leftwith organ damage and institutionalized because of it.
hey gorgeous. i've been there, done that. it most likely won't work. im sorry you feel this way but i strongly urge you to reach out and inform someone of how you feel right now. we all love you on SS very much, and i don't want you to suffer more than necessary.

Okey then, thanks to all of you for your answers. I knew that maybe this method could be very risky and that I'v a lot of probabilities of failure but these days I struggle to keep calm and wait to my planned suicide, which will involves overdose of benzos (Xanax and others, 'cause I read that they don't provoke vomiting when overdosing) and drowning in the bath tub while falling asleep due to the overdose.

Do you know of this method could be effective? Or should I opt out for the SN one?

cami

cami

the lonely
May 27, 2023
Okey then, thanks to all of you for your answers. I knew that maybe this method could be very risky and that I'v a lot of probabilities of failure but these days I struggle to keep calm and wait to my planned suicide, which will involves overdose of benzos (Xanax and others, 'cause I read that they don't provoke vomiting when overdosing) and drowning in the bath tub while falling asleep due to the overdose.

Do you know of this method could be effective? Or should I opt out for the SN one?
im not sure, but all the best.

• Love
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023

I would opt for SN if you can find it + the needed meds to follow the SN protocol. An alternative would be the CO method or inert gas/N2 but this one needs a lot of things which you would have to purchase first.

Reactions: Aisley and Dainhla