Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
Reactions: MeltingBrain, TenThousandTrees, Tony24 and 1 other person
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Could someone provide a run-down in English, this seems interesting.

Reactions: ForgottenAgain and wren-briar
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think I remember this case.

kat6

kat6

Sep 25, 2024
Could someone provide a run-down in English, this seems interesting.
My Italian is basic at best, so take it with a grain of salt. From what I could gather:

Police were alerted by the psychiatrist of a 19 year old girl and tracked her phone or tablet to a forest area. She was found in a tent along with two other girls ages 16 and 18. They burned charcoal inside the tent and died of carbon monoxide poisoning. They believed the girls were strangers who met online and made a suicide pact.

• Informative
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and TenThousandTrees
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
My Italian is basic at best, so take it with a grain of salt. From what I could gather:

Police were alerted by the psychiatrist of a 19 year old girl and tracked her phone or tablet to a forest area. She was found in a tent along with two other girls ages 16 and 18. They burned charcoal inside the tent and died of carbon monoxide poisoning. They believed the girls were strangers who met online and made a suicide pact.
Exactly. But they didn't use coal but a small cylinder and it's not clear what.

Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
The article talks about this type of stove. They say they let the gas escape inside the sealed tent. Apparently they didn't use charcoal. They also say that these group deaths among people who meet on the internet are very common and worrying. What was GPL?

TWINY 980x980 1
Maybe they used the same method as this guy. Except he turned on the gas in the car and his father discovered him and saved him. It was always GPL gas.

This mother used the same gas to kill herself and her daughter inside her house. No particular preparation, just four simple camping cylinders. Their father found them dead upon returning.

What I don't understand is how is this possible?? These cylinders are very small and have little gas inside them.

Last edited: