that_guy2611

that_guy2611

Student
Mar 17, 2018
What do you guys think ? basically aiming to cut off oxygen to the brain just like with partial but instead of leaning into a rope you yank that handle as fast as possible. i remember reading a post about it on 8chan but unfortunately don't have it saved..

• Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Known as the night night method on this site

• Love
Reactions: Sick of it all, enuff, that_guy2611 and 1 other person
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
What do you guys think ? basically aiming to cut off oxygen to the brain just like with partial but instead of leaning into a rope you yank that handle as fast as possible. i remember reading a post about it on 8chan but unfortunately don't have it saved..
Straps with 2 blockers for your arteries (carotids). You can use bean bags or socks or folded duct tape or anything kinda soft that will push into your 2 arteries to stop the blood. You dont want to "choke" you want to cut off the blood and therefore the air/oxygen and nutrients and flow. You place the "pads" on either side of your throught just under your chin while laying down, inside the strap. Then tighten so they are in place real good. Then when you feel your ready just strap that thing into the arteries and strap it some more. You will ctb. There's a thread called night night method here. You can gently practice without hurting yourself until you find the right 2 spots for the items you are using to block the blood. Choking is what stops people. Cutting off the blood pits you to sleep then your body goes through the CTB cycle. Lots of proof behind this one. It will be gross when you are found but in my opinion thats thier problem. If you want to go it's a good method.

• Informative
Reactions: Sick of it all, NoDream, enuff and 1 other person
Daveyjones

Daveyjones

Do you fear death?
Dec 20, 2020
I've attempted it but after 2 hours of trying to find the right spot I gave up. Though I could of tried using something other than the bags I had. Its definitely possible and feasible though from everything I read in the megathread, like the others said it's called "night-night" check out the details there for more info.

Reactions: Sick of it all, GarageKarate07 and that_guy2611
Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
This is not night night. You don't use objects whit ratchet tie down.
Objects only makes your attempt unsafe, if you want to be sure you're done, i would rely on pressure.
The spot is below your chin, you don't need to worry much about sweet spots here, the ratchet will take everything whit enough pressure. A friend of mine thought it was better to do at the base of the neck, but i think you need more pressure applied to do it there. It's up to the person, but i doubt you will miss the carotid arteries, unless you aren't attaching it to your neck, haha

Last edited:
S

Sad_Sack

Experienced
Oct 3, 2022
This is not night night. You don't use objects whit ratchet tie down.
Objects only makes your attempt unsafe, if you want to be sure you're done, i would rely on pressure.
The spot is below your chin, you don't need to worry much about sweet spots here, the ratchet will take everything whit enough pressure. A friend of mine thought it was better to do at the base of the neck, but i think you need more pressure applied to do it there. It's up to the person, but i doubt you will miss the carotid arteries, unless you aren't attaching it to your neck, haha
I haven't tried the ratchet strap technique but I think the idea of using bean bags on carotids is to cut off blood to head without too much pressure on jugular veins. When I made my attempt I used a cloth face mask and a wooden spoon to tighten it. At first I kept compressing the jugular and it feels like your head is going to burst with blood and I wasn't passing out. Its an aweful feeling.

Last edited:
Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
Yeah, the idea about ratchet is to compress the carotids quickly. If you don't get that, it failed already. Just remember the pain will only last 10 - 20 seconds if done right